Whats for lunch?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to start this thread because my lunch was so pathetic

I had a bagel with cheese, lettuce, mustard, mayo and butter..

I got grossed out by the turkey lately, so I had my daily turkey sandwich without the turkey..

Yes, my sandwich had more condiments than actual food on it

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had leftover tuna noodle casserole. It was really spicy -- I'm still a little flushed from it. I also had a small salad, some yogurt, and some cheese strings. I feel like a little piggy!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had leftover KFC - ick. But no time last night after the birthday party to make a lunch for work today and I just didn't have the energy to go and buy one.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm actually going out to lunch today. I made arrangement with my former Sister-In-Law to have lunch with her today and her daughter on a whim drove in from Calgary on Monday so she's joining us.

I'm not really feeling up to lunch though. I had a very busy week with 5 hours of tests yesterday and I'm exhausted and have a migraine headache starting. But I haven't seen my neice in years and have never met her 2 kids (the last couple times they have been here I have been sick and contagious), so I am going despite how I am feeling.

Not sure what I'm going to have though because I've never been to the restaurant we are going to. Probably something light so it doesn't make me feel sicker than I do now.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

I had a portabella and melted provolone sandwich on a kieser roll. Mmmmmm!
Oh yummers!

I am having Progresso chicken something soup. I try to stock up on it when it is on sale 10 for $10.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Oh yummers!

I am having Progresso chicken something soup. I try to stock up on it when it is on sale 10 for $10.
My DH did some landscaping from the wife of the founder of Progresso soupI love the Lentil and tried to get the recipe, but she wasn't allowed to share. She did say to go by the ingredients and I would come close.
- Really sweet lady - she made the crew come in for lunch and later for treats!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to try bison but I still can't decide if I have ethical reservations about it or not. I guess I don't, but...it's just been one of those iffy things for me, so I have yet to try it, but I consider it every time I see it. I think they do have free range now, so maybe I'll actually bite the bullet one day.

Anyway, my two attorneys took me out for a late admin day lunch (they were busy last week and couldn't do it until now) and we had Indian, which was *really* good. I had venison something that was really spicey (for me) but not over the top, and a bunch of other stuff.. we ordered a few appetizers and shared and then tried a bit of this and that.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bowl of frosted flakes and 2 pieces of honey wheat toast... yeah, I was in a hurry!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yummy is what todays lunch was
Actually I had my one week follow up from my surgery(in another town) anyhoo they have a Golden Corral and we stopped there to eat....it was
!! I never eat what its worth probly but it was still tasty!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My coworkers and I went to Milano's (little italian resturant) for lunch today. I had a ricotta & monzerella Calzone and bread sticks
It was yummy!!!