Might Rain on the Queen!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Queen Elizabeth II is visiting Richmond, VA today and it looks like it might rain on her "walkabout". We had storms last night and its cloudy and rainy looking this morning as well.

I work across from the capitol (17 floors up) so should have a good view of the festivities!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Queen Elizabeth II is visiting Richmond, VA today and it looks like it might rain on her "walkabout". We had storms last night and its cloudy and rainy looking this morning as well.

I work across from the capitol (17 floors up) so should have a good view of the festivities!
Well, she is from England, so she should be used to a little rain!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw on the news this morning that the Queen was visiting Richmond. My husband and I are going down for the NASCAR race on Saturday. Do you think she will be the one saying "Gentleman, start your engines!"
The mental image just cracks me up...sorry.

Seriously though, I think it would be so cool to see the Queen! I hope it doesn't rain though.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Hey!, the suns shining here now
I'm not saying it rains there all the time. Hey -, just a thought. It's sunny there and the Queen isn't there.....coincidence? I think not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oooooh have you got your camera?. I saw a bit on the news this morning and thought "Now which members live there?!"
No camera
I'm up too high to really see much except tiny people running around, lol. It should be interesting though!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I just saw on the news this morning that the Queen was visiting Richmond. My husband and I are going down for the NASCAR race on Saturday. Do you think she will be the one saying "Gentleman, start your engines!"
The mental image just cracks me up...sorry.

Seriously though, I think it would be so cool to see the Queen! I hope it doesn't rain though.
Sorry nope. I know for a fact that she'll be in Louisville, Ky for the KENTUCKY DERBY. But I'm cracking up over the thought of her being at NASCAR!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh wheres Helen!, she's doing the Derby on saturday
Going to the Derby. I would give my right arm (okay - maybe not my right arm, but my hubby's right arm) to go to the Derby. Next to Breeder's Cup day, Derby day is a big day in my house.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

We'll be having a DERBY DAY Party at our house.
Anyone wanna come?
Oooooh, fun? Everyone going to wear their fancy hats?