It started at 4am!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The boys have hit a new level of insanity that started at 4am! So far they have played all of their favorite games:

1. Heard of Wild Horses: This is where I get trampled because they all run across the bed.

2. Beat on Scratch until he screams like a little girl: My neighbor loves that one. Scratch is loud when he wants to be.

3. Take the Nana: 8-Bit hates that one.

4. Bury the wubby in the litter box: Scratch hates that one.

Is the full moon over yet? I don't know if I can take this anymore.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhh this all sounds too familiar...it happened at 4:15 here, Severino and Lucia...Non stop playfighting...if that's what you want to call it...he's on top of her and she's screaming WTH, I had to break it up 15 times
This happened almost every hour on the hour

I can't imagine what it would be like with 3 boys

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can cats have time outs? Really - sleep is overrated, honest. At least that is what I have been telling myself!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Can cats have time outs? Really - sleep is overrated, honest. At least that is what I have been telling myself!
When it gets to be too much I've put them in rooms by themselves to calm down. When 8-Bit gets on his war path it can affect the whole apartment.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should send my Linus to visit you. His idea of fun is to begin a one cat circus at about 5 A.M. This includes running around the house as fast as possible. Annoying Sassy until he joins in. Jumping from the dresser on top on Mom just to give her heartfailure. Bringing every toy mouse we have into the bed to be played with...The list goes on, it's a good thing he is so cute, and I can sleep throw almost anything...

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love hearing about your boy's adventures!
Too bad you have to pay the ultimate price....NO SLEEP!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heeh really i need to hook you up with a friend of that loves to draw, and in a year you could have a great cat comic

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I woke up at 5am to find Stumpy snuggled against my belly and went back to sleep...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

heeh really i need to hook you up with a friend of that loves to draw, and in a year you could have a great cat comic
I'd love to do a comic with them! They are an all out riot!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
until I add a Bengal to my family. Right now the a.m. playing doesn't really bother me, but...

That could change fast.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

until I add a Bengal to my family. Right now the a.m. playing doesn't really bother me, but...

That could change fast.

Now, Nial has told me that all I have to do is paint spots on 8-Bit and he'd be a bengal. You may be in big trouble missy!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Benson started around 2am. First he was all quiet on the window but then he saw the mirror. He knocked a few things over while he was crying at himself. DH got up to put him on the floor. Ten minutes later I roll over, open my eyes and find Benson staring at me from the floor. I swear he was going to attack me. I screamed, woke DH up (3rd time now), & Benson decided to run all over me. DH kicked him out at that point. I also woke up at 3:30am to Molly about to throw up on the bed. I jolted up and put her on the floor. It's so hard to get a good nights sleep anymore.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And are you SURE you want to add a fourth cat to the mix?!?!?

What was Dr Claw doing all this? Were both he and Bit beating on Scratch to make him scream like a girl? That description keeps on cracking me up - it's reminds me of the sound Smudge used to make... when she was a little kitten.. and beaten up by Lily who was 4 times her size....

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like ya'll didn't get much sleep last night lol... bless your heart!!!!