the Daily Thread Thursday 5-3

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Peeps!

Ahhh, finally a nice cool spring day, as opposed to the 90 degree days earlier this week.
And some much needed rain as well later!

Hmmm, not sure if American Greetings knew this, but their holidays this week seem to be geared toward our own little freak Miss Nat.
I know she LOVES a hot guy in some whitey tightys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

oops what if forget to put any on today?
hhe good morning
OK, there went my orange juice.....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this afternoon.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all,
Finally have power back on after nasty storms last night..I missed the AI discussion..
but had my radio on TV so I got to hear the show. I had no big plans for today, but now I am going to have to clean up in the yard..Many tree limbs and trash blown all over it..YUCK>> Everyone have a great and safe day.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wierd, this whole thread is deja vu..I swear I have seen this before..

Anyway, I agree that the y front's are passion killers..

Kenz, what do you think about tighty WHITEY day?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Let's just say, IMO, some people should not wear tighty whiteys!

I so do not want to be at work today. It was lovely having a day off yesterday. Had a wonderful time with my "3 men". Derek is no longer a baby - he is 1 now. All my babies are growing up so fast!

Boy did Kevin love Derek's presents. I wonder if Kevin will let Derek play with his own toys today? It was so funny - Kevin blew out the candles and pretty much unwrapped all of the presents for Derek. Good thing Derek was pretty happy with wrapping paper and boxes.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! My nose will not stop itching today! It is driving me mad!! Its going to be a long day. Lee has to work late and we are down to 1 car so I have to stay and I forgot my cross stitching!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny day again but its supposed to be breezy (again). Going to work at 9 am doing some perennial bed cleanup at a clients house. First day working with stitches out-still have to cover it. Then hopefully this won't be more than a 4 hour job I can work around my yard when i get home.
Finished filling another photo album for my mom I'm up to 1973 now!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure my eyes are completely open yet. Got to bed late and then was brought out of bed by the sound of a crashing window fan. (Thak you, Ari.)

NOt much going on...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice morning here in Ontario, a little cool right now but bright, and sunny so I am sure it will warm up. Linus and Sassy are sitting in the window watching a couple of mourning doves out in the yard. I myself will be heading off to work shortly, I got called in early due to one of the staff being out with the flu. We have been having quite a flu epidemic here the last two weeks and it certainly has ran throw my workplace. I have been fortunate and have not caught it but unfortunate because I usually get stuck covering for the people who do. Oh well that is the glitz and glamour that is my life...
Have a good day everyone.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's in the high 60's here with low humidity. I had a horrible nights sleep & didn't get out of bed until noon today. Hope you are all having a good day so far.