More recalls from Menu

pamalajane

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Menu Foods has previously recalled wet cat and dog food produced with adulterated wheat gluten supplied by ChemNutra Inc. Menu Foods is now expanding the recall to include cuts and gravy and select other products which do not include ChemNutra wheat gluten but which were manufactured at any of Menu Foodsâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji] plants during the period that ChemNutra wheat gluten was used at that plant, to the extent they have not already been subject to a recall, due to the possibility of cross-contamination. Menu Foods has received a report from a customer and has received study results, both of which indicate cross-contamination.
See this link for a full list.

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/Pres...US05022007.htm

starry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok finally i am really getting scared and upset, what if american and diamond recall? Oh gesh i cannot cook lol. Guess it is time to learn

I have been barely one step ahead of the recalls til last Friday when chicken soup got in the mix, now all my back up food is either rejected by my two cats or makes them sick. i fear wet food may be too risky to feed.

A teary starry

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's scary. I don't know what I'd do if Purina One was affected; Felix and Fenwick are SO picky - they'll rarely eat canned food and won't touch real meat at all. :|

jokieman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alice_curiouser

It's scary. I don't know what I'd do if Purina One was affected; Felix and Fenwick are SO picky - they'll rarely eat canned food and won't touch real meat at all. :|
agreed. This is insane that this was allowed to happen.