Mooch and Noodles have been placed under arrest!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My girls have gotten into a little trouble. They are charged with breaking and entering. Noodles has also been charged with 2 counts of teddy bear theft and also resisting arrest. Mooch went quietly.

They were found guilty of all charges and pleaded No Contest. As their punishment, Judge Meowmie has sentenced them to one day of cleaning their own litter box. But Judge Purrpaw overturned her ruling.
Seriously! Last night DH and I were laying on the couch together and I heard a jingle from the back of the house where our bedroom is. I looked that way, and less than 3 feet from us was one of my Christmas Teddy bears! Who is kept on my dresser because Noodles steals my stuffed animals. There were no kitties in sight so it must have been there a few minutes. So I jumped up and sure enough....the bedroom door somehow was wide open!

DH shook the treats and Mooch came running from under the bed in a big hurry, Noodles however had to be searched for. In the process I found my other Christmas teddy on the floor as well as a few other things. Eventually I spotted Noodles under the bed in the very back hiding behind a few things. We had to wait for her to come out and then she escaped! Eventually I got her though!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! They are trying to tell you it's NOT Christmas time anymore.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

My girls have gotten into a little trouble. They are charged with breaking and entering. Noodles has also been charged with 2 counts of teddy bear theft and also resisting arrest. Mooch went quietly.
I love this!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor kitties - they just wanted to celebrate Christmas alittle early. Or they were telling you that you weren't paying enough attention to them....or both!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They must have thought it was their Christmas presents again.
Curiosity never stops does it?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure my Linus wasn't visiting and helping with the crime spree. It sounds like his handy work. He broke one of my lamps a few days ago and I swear if he could have talked he would have pinned the whole thing on my other cat Sassy. The evidence of coarse pointed directly towards Linus but he gave the impression the crime was staged and he was indeed being framed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

hahahah. well maybe its time to get them there own stuffed animals
Noodles has a stuffed piggy. It was intended to be a dog toy. She plays with it some, but DH made it squeek and I think that kind of freaked her out.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, you shouldn't be so selfish, Meowmy. Poor little kitties were jealous that the bears get to stay in your bedroom with you....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well, you shouldn't be so selfish, Meowmy. Poor little kitties were jealous that the bears get to stay in your bedroom with you....
They need to talk to the man with the kitty allergies! Otherwise they'd be in bed with us every night!
I usually fall asleep on the couch with the girls and then after a few hours wake up and go to bed with DH!