Why Why Why....shopping fun

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Why is it that I can go out shopping with solid intentions of buying something fit for any 24 year old who has a life and all I end up with is work clothing? Why? WHy? WHY?

And how come when I have money I can't find a thing but when I just have a little everything looks adorable?

I'm glad I got what I got (cute Grey dress pants and a blue t-shirt thats casual but dressy enough for work! woo hoo! plus they were both like 55% off! Double Whoo hooo!) but really, I feel like I dress like a bum/old lady lately! I want to be cute and stylish again!

Will someone please join me on my next shopping trip and keep me on track...and tell me what looks good! LOL!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can't help you. I was looking for a black tank top today and came home with two long-sleeved button-down shirts (one white, one pale blue) - office wear for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Can't help you. I was looking for a black tank top today and came home with two long-sleeved button-down shirts (one white, one pale blue) - office wear for sure.
Maybe we should form a shopping support group....Office Attired Anonymous!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I want to be cute and stylish again!

Will someone please join me on my next shopping trip and keep me on track...and tell me what looks good! LOL!
What's cute and stylish - I don't remember. If it isn't work related or play with the kid's grubby I don't have it! Argh!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I got ahold of my shopping buddy and she and I just got back about an hour ago! I'm pooped but satisfied! I got a cute dress, another pair of dress pants and 2 more tops that are totally something a 24 year old should wear! I'm gonna be like 'take that' to all my 'old lady' clothse!

Seriously it had gotten so bad my Mom has been dressing trendier than I have! And since we work togther that is really bad! I still have work to do, but I'm much happier!

Cosmopolitan and Red Book
Um I think I need one called 'Shopping for big boobs that I don't want hanging out!'

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Well I got ahold of my shopping buddy and she and I just got back about an hour ago! I'm pooped but satisfied! I got a cute dress, another pair of dress pants and 2 more tops that are totally something a 24 year old should wear! I'm gonna be like 'take that' to all my 'old lady' clothse!

Seriously it had gotten so bad my Mom has been dressing trendier than I have! And since we work togther that is really bad! I still have work to do, but I'm much happier!

Um I think I need one called 'Shopping for big boobs that I don't want hanging out!'
LeighAnn! Did you just say that????

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

LeighAnn! Did you just say that????
LOL....you should be there to hear what I say when I go bathingsuit shopping! LOL!
It's just that sooo many of the cute tops don't fit me right. They are empire waisted and that totally never works for me, but I love that look!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I am the opposite way, I go shopping for work stuff and come home with jeans
Hmm...maybe we should go shopping together then! We can keep eachother in line!