Meez: way too much fun!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried Meez? It's available through PhotoBucket's main page. (If you join, put that SwampWitch referred you and we'll both get five points to buy extra cool clothes, backgrounds, actions, etc.)

Here I am, with my tuxie Lily, in the B.C. rain forest.

What do you look like? Post your Meez!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here's me with Theodore (sorry Theodore...they had no slender orange cats) lol

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

don't ask about the bunny ears... trust me on this, I've worn them in public. Really.
Don't worry I have a purple pair of bunny ears adn well I wore them in public a few times

Now I am going to have to go mess with this everyone has had me soo curious

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute how we are all doing the sway side to side dance at the same time lol (except for Miss sword wielding bunny ears who has some funky moves of her own lol)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool new toys to play with!

Ive just spent an hour playing with it! lol

heres me and charlie

poo. i registered then went and did something else. i made my character but there is no where that sayd you are logged in! i was logged into photobucket but it didnt show my 5points when i went back again. wheres the login for meez!?!!? all it says is register register register..i did that..

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The java isn't working for some reason right now. But I did one when i first heard about Meez last year.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
SwampWitch, one of the guys from MEEZ replied to me and there is now a visible login button! Lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad it's working. It seems like every time I log in, there are new things to choose from!

Here's what happens if you go swimming at Ogden Point, where I live. The water is 50 F (10 C). BRRR...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I'm having issues. These things never seem to really look like me... and for some reason I can't get to the export page now. Everything I click on take me to the "change my meez" page. I can't even right click on it! Ugh... I give up!