vbPlaza Bank problem?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I look at this button it tells me the next interest will be paid on December 31, 1969. It tells me that I will have nn points deposited in -13635 days!

What do other people see?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next Bank Interest: 1 days, 17 hours, 0 minutes, 35 seconds until next payment of 166 Points

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine says: Next Bank Interest: 0 days, 7 hours, 44 minutes, 49 seconds until next payment of 35 Points

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Maybe its because you have so many points. The system maybe can't handle it.
overload!! Warning Will Robinson, Warning!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I suggest you try PM'ing Ryan.
I'd talk to Ryan too, he might have the answer to the problem. Otherwise, mine looks normal, no problems here

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Next Bank Interest: 1 days, 18 hours, 33 minutes, 3 seconds until next payment of 213 Points

Start spending yours as fast as I do - in my colors thread!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Next Bank Interest: 1 days, 18 hours, 33 minutes, 3 seconds until next payment of 213 Points

Start spending yours as fast as I do - in my colors thread!!!!
I cannot do that because of the consititution that you can read by clicking on the KatKwiz link below. (see Where do the points come from?) I have made a promise to my donors and cannot go back on that. I have never once spent a point that a donor has given me. I only give away interest points. And now something has went wrong with just my bank account it appears. I have been drawing interest all along, it was up to 37,000 a couple of days ago so I do not think there is a limit that you can only have so many points.
Anyway, I have written Ryan and hope I do not lose too many interest points!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Completely off topic and obviously your own choice and a promise made to donors, but if I were to give points to someone for a game, I would want to see them donated rather than just earning interest - they kinda seem 'wasted' to me.

Hope you get it sorted - maybe bank interest is capped at a certain level?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
vbplaza has had some errors, (though very few) so it's possible that something caused an error. We're just glad it's working as well as it is. The best I can do is reset the bank interval, so that's what I did. In another two days you'll get interest again.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

vbplaza has had some errors, (though very few) so it's possible that something caused an error. We're just glad it's working as well as it is. The best I can do is reset the bank interval, so that's what I did. In another two days you'll get interest again.
Thank you very much, Ryan. And I did receive my interest points today. I cannot praise your contributions to making The Cat Site the great site that it is enough!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Completely off topic and obviously your own choice and a promise made to donors, but if I were to give points to someone for a game, I would want to see them donated rather than just earning interest - they kinda seem 'wasted' to me.

I donate points to people to use for gifts and contests, not just to gain interest. If I just wanted the interest used, I'd keep them myself and donate that part. It gains the same amount (2%) no matter who has the points....

Spend them points! I go through mine like mad, I am always skint!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Yeah that!!
I have NEVER used ANY points that have been donated to me for the interst or for my personal gain
.To me, that is just wrong.I use them as fast as I get them.They are donated to me, so I can give gifts out and that is what I do with 100% of them.I have gotten alot of them and use them as fast as I can.

Next Bank Interest: 0 days, 17 hours, 41 minutes, 2 seconds until next payment of 5 Points

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Yeah that!!
I have NEVER used ANY points that have been donated to me for the interst or for my personal gain
.To me, that is just wrong.I use them as fast as I get them.They are donated to me, so I can give gifts out and that is what I do with 100% of them.I have gotten alot of them and use them as fast as I can.
I give out interest points because I can give away so many more points that way.
Using your method, I could have fun paying out 36,000 points right away. And then I am broke unless I am continually provided with money. Using my way, I can give out over 100,000 points between now and the rest of this year and still have the 36,000. And never need another contribution. So, my way I can give out MANY MORE POINTS. And I can guarantee to give out 140,000 points next year just on in the interest doing it my way. What's more fun, giving out 36,000 points right away or giving out 140,000 points over a year? For me it is the latter
. If you read the KatKwiz link below you will see your comment about personal gain does not apply to me. I have never used one point for myself, I enjoy giving all points to other people.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Yeah that!!
I have NEVER used ANY points that have been donated to me for the interest or for my personal gain
And you do a GREAT job, Tammy! Your hard work finding new members who might otherwise feel left out until they have enough points for a gift doesn't go unnoticed. New members are not going to accumulate points quickly, nor will they likely win a quiz on how to use TCS until they have been around awhile.

I'll sleep well in knowing that a new member of TCS got a smile today from a gift that was purchased for them. If you can make someone smile TODAY, that's a reward in itself! And the people that have donated to you have gotten a
out of seeing your good works. I for one am glad to have donated to the cause!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

And you do a GREAT job, Tammy! Your hard work finding new members who might otherwise feel left out until they have enough points for a gift doesn't go unnoticed. New members are not going to accumulate points quickly, nor will they likely win a quiz on how to use TCS until they have been around awhile.

I'll sleep well in knowing that a new member of TCS got a smile today from a gift that was purchased for them. If you can make someone smile TODAY, that's a reward in itself! And the people that have donated to you have gotten a
out of seeing your good works. I for one am glad to have donated to the cause!
Awww thank you so very much!!!
I send out gifts as soon as I get the points.It makes me happy to make someone else smile

What's more fun, giving out 36,000 points right away or giving out 140,000 points over a year? For me it is the latter
points are nice.But, gifts are alot better.....in MY eyes!!!