Pic of Mittens

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is my 9 year old, THE BOSS, Mittens. O, she got jealous because I called Cassy my dolly. Mittens is MY baby, tho.
Cassy (the stray I have had for a year) will follow in next thread as I cannot put two pics on because this is all new to me.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks a bit like my Ling
My first cat was named Mittens - but he was a Blue McTabby/White - think he was really a ticked tabby or had some aby in the background - he had a lot more of a ticked pattern with faint stripes and big GREEN eyes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mittens sees that Cassy has more posts. Now, Mittens is R E A L L Y going to terrorize Cassy, now she R E A L L Y thinks Cassy is the favorite. I personally
love
them both-equally.

Just look at her face, she is planning her next move - trying to keep her insights hidden from me, but, she knows, she can't hide anything from me.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by christicehurst

Very happy cat there. Very pretty
Well, even on film she fools everybody. She is sooo jealous of Cassy, it's unreal. Happy, huh! Well, she is really something else!

As I type this, she is stalking my poor Cassy!

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

My first cat was named Mittens and looks just like your Mittens!
I see on your sig that you have a Tux kittie too!!!! Ya know, I always, always liked tiger striped kitties when young, but somehow the Tux kitties came into the picture.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ddcats

I see on your sig that you have a Tux kittie too!!!! Ya know, I always, always liked tiger striped kitties when young, but somehow the Tux kitties came into the picture.
Yep we found another Tux! Fitting cause my DH never had his own cat before. The cats were in my life before him so it's fitting that his first cat is a Tux like me.