Dancing With The Stars

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Does anyone here watch it? We are hopelessly addicted. I loved last night's results show (Meatloaf and DanceCenter) but not the results.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watch it! I love that show!! Dance Center was so funny, and Jimmy Kimmel's segment is too
Guillermo looked hot in his cha-cha outfit
I was kinda glad to see John (or J-Rat
) go, he was fun to watch, but he wasn't as "good" as Apolo or Joey or Laila..... Joey is starting to get on my nerves though with his clown act
I'm not saying be serious all the time, but he's a little over the top for me

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love that show! Its so cool to watch. I just stare and think I wish I could do that. I think Joey is really good. I used to have a huge crush on him when I was 11 or so. LOL

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom and I watch the show every week. The only part I don't like on the Tuesday show is Jimmy Kimmel. I've never been a fan and wish he'd just disappear. I'm not surprised about the results because wasn't this the third time John had been in the bottom two? On the other hand, I'm surprised how long Billy Ray has lasted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
J-Rat (heee!) wasn't as good as Apolo, Laila, or Joey, but he was WAY better than Billy Ray. I have two left feet and *I'm* better than Billy Ray!

I like Ian (the hilight of my week was seeing Brandon and Kelly in the audience, lol), but I also LOVE Apolo and Julianne - they're just the cutest things ever.

Laila is good, but Joey gets on my last nerve.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MAKS!! MAKS!! MAKS!!!

Okay, that taken care of... I love the show. Sorry to see John leave - and Billy Ray seemed sad, too. From his actions I got the impression he wanted to leave.

Laila, Joey, and Apolo have been great. I am cheering for Laila and Maks.

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Apolo and Julianne ROCKED last night!!! I love them; they're so much fun to watch.

I so hope BRC goes home tonight; that bit last night with him shadow boxing at Mohammad Ali was just so disrespectful and uncomfortable to watch. Plus, you know, the man just can't dance.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Apolo and Julianne ... I love how Julianne choreographs her dances.

I wasnt sure what to think of BRC last night and his boxing moves ......

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by alice_curiouser

Apolo and Julianne ROCKED last night!!! I love them; they're so much fun to watch.

I so hope BRC goes home tonight; that bit last night with him shadow boxing at Mohammad Ali was just so disrespectful and uncomfortable to watch. Plus, you know, the man just can't dance.
Originally Posted by Pami

I love Apolo and Julianne ... I love how Julianne choreographs her dances.

I wasnt sure what to think of BRC last night and his boxing moves ......
I am in complete agreement with you both, that was totally unneccessary by Billy Ray and Julianne and Apolo ROCK!! I don't know what the heck Len was talking about when he bashed their tango, it was amamzing!

I really don't care for Ian either, even Cheryl can't make him look good

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad that I found this thread. I, too love the show. Although this season really started off so slow, I was almost ready to just say the heck with it! I can't imagine anyone else going home last night, other than BRC!
I am a little tired of Joey's attitude, so was happy to see the shocked look on his face when he ended up in the bottom two..I would like to see Laila Ali win - I think she is just totally a class act and a lovely dancer!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Billy Ray seemed pretty glad to leave. He did improve from his "bear in the woods" start.

I just couldn't believe that Joey was in the bottom two!

missy ro-ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I really love Apolo and Ian, they are my favorite two. I don't understand why the judges are so hard on Ian, I think he's doing great but they always rip his dances apart!

I don't want Joey to win, I think he's got an unfair advantage over all the other dancers. He was in a boy band for pete's sake and he's not an amateur! I was suprised he was in the bottom two, I thought with all the N'Sync fans out there he was a lock to win.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was glad to see Billy Ray go, i was beginning to feel bad for poor Karrina
I was also VERY surprised to see Joey in the bottom 2, but I think his cockiness is definitely not appealing to the audience, he really is annoying with a capital A, and that's too bad, cause I really like Kym. Laila is ok, but she does some weird things with her arms
I want Apolo to win, I think it is just amazing that Julianne, at 18 years old, is such agreat dancer and her choreography is fantastic!! and Apolo is doing so well too!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
THANK GOD Billy is gone, it was so painful to watch him. I like Apollo & Layla. Ian is a bit stiff, and Joey is to goofy. I would love to see both Layla & Apollo do the freestyle dance at the end.

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Apolo and Ian are my favourites too, Missy, though I think Laila is also very enjoyable to watch. I agree that Joey had an advantage going in, and I was happy to see him in the Bottom Two - he needed to be taken down a notch IMO!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Who are you guesses will be going home next week? My guess (and hope) is Ian.
Thats who my guess is too.