TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › the KKK has a new agenda....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

the KKK has a new agenda.... - Page 2

post #31 of 56
Coming from a german background, when I read about the KKK and what all they THINK they stand for, it makes me feel angered and I find them to be a disgrace not only to the people in this country who they are targeting, but also to myself, my family, and anyone else who really belongs to that heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Those twin girls ya'll are talking about are called "Arian Blue" Lynx and Lamb are their names i think. I saw a special on them on tv once- VERY disturbing...what is even worse is their family...just aweful...they definitely engrained that junk in their heads.
I saw that same special and I was fuming! What the hell do they know about Hitler? They know nothing! Just stupid little girls and I feel sorry for them because it's obvious how much their parents have brain washed them. Their talk of a pure race disgusts me. Bringing up old wounds that have tried to heal for over 50 years is NOT a bright idea. They disgrace me.
post #32 of 56
I remember lots of KKK rallies throughout my whole lifetime.

Duchess, I know how you feel. Being German/Scandinavian and Celtic (and so pale that Clinique doesn't make a shade light enough for me), people often just assume I agree with their psychotic ideas about race. From what I understand Aryans are actually (like, historically accurate actually) a group of Middle eastern peoples. Which makes me laugh, because the people using "aryan" like Hitler did don't know that and wouldn't believe you if you told them.

The KKK is full of trash who are all the type of people who will blame anyone around them for anything wrong in their lives because it is easier. Someone better qualified got the job you wanted? Blame the illegal immigrants! Cigarette taxes go up? Blame the immigrants!

What is particularly insiduous in this is that people who may be somewhat legitimately angry about illegal immigration in general get dragged into this ideology and then things like that case in the article happen... to someone who isn't even the group they're targeting. Somehow this is coming out like it would have been better if he was, which isn't what I mean at all... cripes.


BTW, illegal immigrants do pay taxes. Many of them, at least, if they are even remotely trying to get citizenship someday.
post #33 of 56
The KKK is the original terrorist organization in this country. Why doesn't the government treat them for what they are? Lock them all in Gitmo (IMO).
post #34 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
Thats the one's that I'm talking about. They have been doing their performance for "select audiences" since they were 8 years old, they will be 15 or 16 now. I googled them, and of course, they aren't mentioned in any US news source that I could find, I had to get this article from the Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...5/ixworld.html

I believe they are called "Prussian Blue"which was the color of Zyklon B (concentration camp gas)
post #35 of 56
A quick search of the girls (more the group name) pulled this up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussia..._(American_duo)
post #36 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
I remember lots of KKK rallies throughout my whole lifetime.

Duchess, I know how you feel. Being German/Scandinavian and Celtic (and so pale that Clinique doesn't make a shade light enough for me), people often just assume I agree with their psychotic ideas about race. From what I understand Aryans are actually (like, historically accurate actually) a group of Middle eastern peoples. Which makes me laugh, because the people using "aryan" like Hitler did don't know that and wouldn't believe you if you told them.
I'm glad you do because it is a feeling that is hard to describe. I'm sure you get just as upset and the KKK is just full of trash.


I have heard from another friend that illegal immigrants do pay taxes to say the least. However, I feel that if they want to live here, they should do it legally like any other foreigner. If we make exceptions for one race, then we have to do it for all and that's where all our problems will begin.
If we travel to a foreign country or even reside there for a short period, do we not have to follow their laws? Just because this is the USA which is "land of the free" does not mean that other nations can just ignore our laws. They are already trying to make spanish a second language and wanted to put the national anthem in spanish. I think that is going a little too far and if they don't like the fact that this country was govern by its founder than they can go back home. I'm not trying to be mean, but laws are laws for a reason and I think the founders knew a lot more than we give them credit for.
post #37 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess15 View Post
I have heard from another friend that illegal immigrants do pay taxes to say the least. However, I feel that if they want to live here, they should do it legally like any other foreigner. If we make exceptions for one race, then we have to do it for all and that's where all our problems will begin.
If we travel to a foreign country or even reside there for a short period, do we not have to follow their laws? Just because this is the USA which is "land of the free" does not mean that other nations can just ignore our laws. They are already trying to make spanish a second language and wanted to put the national anthem in spanish. I think that is going a little too far and if they don't like the fact that this country was govern by its founder than they can go back home. I'm not trying to be mean, but laws are laws for a reason and I think the founders knew a lot more than we give them credit for.
They may pay sales tax etc, and some of even started to try and pay other taxes also. But over all they take far more then they give into the system.
They are are drain on america, not a postive.

But more and more, anger is buliding up agansit those that come here illegal.
that will fuel hate groups along with the normal avg Joe, even more so if the current goverment trend to ignore the issue stays the same.
post #38 of 56
They pay income tax. I'm referring to those trying to get citizenship only, as well as a few other groups who don't have a choice.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/bu...=all&position=
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n2680010.shtml

In some cases, as pointed out above in #1, they pay into the system and will never get anything out of it.

My point being, that the KKK doesn't know what it's talking about and will just make things up to suit its agenda. There is NOTHING legitimate in its claim.

I am also deeply unhappy with lots of things my government is doing, but you don't see me running off joining the ELF do you? (Would be the equivalent to me)
post #39 of 56
they dont know most of what they are talking about is true.
They are however right is saying,
We’ve seen an increase on account of illegal immigration,” Griffin explained. He added that the government isn’t doing anything about it. That’s why, he says, folks are turning to the Klan.

and that is why we are having this talk here.
and the reason for there number growing is lack of goverment response to this issue.
post #40 of 56
What the KKK has always done and is doing is operating on fear. And according to them, the government is never going to do the right thing until it starts deporting anyone who isn't white, straight, and Protestant.

The only thing they are right about MIGHT be that their numbers are growing, a claim which they refused to prove. They might also just be more active.

What is the government supposed to do? And I pray it doesn't involve anything that even looks like caring what the KKK thinks. Extremists are never happy, and the government is trying to do something, just not what they want because they're flat-out crazy. All they're doing is couching hundreds-of-year-old bigotry and racism is the terms "illegal immigrant" because it seems more acceptable to some people. What they really mean is "anyone who looks remotely Hispanic"
post #41 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
What the KKK has always done and is doing is operating on fear.
Absolutely! Fear = terror. Invoking fear = terrorism.
post #42 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
Absolutely! Fear = terror. Invoking fear = terrorism.
Totally agree with you. I know people who have been threatened by them and they certainly were terrorized. There are still places where they pretty much run things.
post #43 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
. What they really mean is "anyone who looks remotely Hispanic"
That is why, the goverment need to step up, and do its job. Living where i did as a kid, still having some hispanic friends. I dont want them to get caught up in a mass, get the mexcian thing that may happen.

If the goverment would do its job, or a least make a effort, then this kinda of stuff would not be taking place. No would you have illegals getting busted for drunk driving, and other crimes who are then just released and sent back out to do it all over again.
post #44 of 56
Okay, this is a touchy topic for me and not at all sure I should respond.

First, I notice a lot of "theys" and "thems" when referring to illegal immigrants. I think this would be a much more productive discussion if some of those immigrants were here to speak. If they are members, they will not speak up, out of fear I am sure. I also wonder how many people of color take part in these IMO discussions that seem to center around the race issue?

I may be way off base, if I am just let me know, but I find that the good ol' legal, white bread, apple pie Americans tend to forget that not so long ago (truly is was not THAT long ago in the scheme of things), our people were the illegals. No, there were no ritzy politicians arguing over whether or not they could stay. My people barged in, took what they wanted, raped, killed, mutilated and then LEGALLY embarked upon an extermination campaign. My people took what they wanted no matter what. Were they all bad people? No, but they were brainwashed and uneducated. Does that excuse their behavior? No. Does it excuse the blindness of their descendents? No. My people could have made concessions and worked with the people who were here but they chose to exercise their bullcrud manifest destiny instead.

My people drew the lines that separated an entire continent. They told the current residents, those who had somehow managed to survive, what side of that line they could be on. Families, culture, lifeways - didn't matter. My people wanted it done this way and that is the way it was done.

In this time, there were several countries vying for the land. They managed to intermarry or otherwise create mixed children. Yet still, we create boundaries and borders even for those that carry our precious European blood.

There was a world war that again needed a target. So people who resembled a certain "race" were gathered into detention camps. Again, a them and us schema.

I mention this because as much as we believe we have evolved, we have not come so far. I was born the week of the March on Selma - March 1965. It wasn't that long ago. Some things have changed but the fact that the kkk (lower case is purposeful) still has the power to instill fear shows how little we have progressed.

My father was around until I was 9 and he raised us to hate anyone different. If the klan would have had him, he would have gone. Ever see those photos of people at a rally without the hoods? It frightens me how they resemble my relatives.

So, here we sit complaining about "illegal" immigrants. What if we didn't spend 500 billion dollars on a war? Would that give us more money that the terrible illegals have cheated us out of? What were we focusing on before the illegals became an issue? Why do we, as a people, allow an organization such as the kkk (and the offshoots) to have power?

I have people at work who complain about dealing with customers who don't "speak the language". I ask them what language they would rather those people speak. Invariably, I get something like "They should speak American!" Then I ask if they themselves speak American. They always look at me funny and ask what I mean. I inquire if they speak Lakota, Umatilla, Apache, Yacolt, Ojibwa, Klallam, Salish dialect or some other. Those are examples of American languages. English is British and it is a lovely language. I am just sick and tired of Joe Blow (or Jo) America assuming his/her way is the only way.

In many areas of the continent, Spanish was spoken before Engish and is spoken still. I suppose these people just need to stay where we say they should stay and only speak their language there. Heaven forbid good ol’ American white woman me should have to make allowances for another culture. I come from people who simply do not do that. Kill them, kick them out, yes. Cooperate, no.
post #45 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess15 View Post
Coming from a german background, when I read about the KKK and what all they THINK they stand for, it makes me feel angered and I find them to be a disgrace not only to the people in this country who they are targeting, but also to myself, my family, and anyone else who really belongs to that heritage.



I saw that same special and I was fuming! What the hell do they know about Hitler? They know nothing! Just stupid little girls and I feel sorry for them because it's obvious how much their parents have brain washed them. Their talk of a pure race disgusts me. Bringing up old wounds that have tried to heal for over 50 years is NOT a bright idea. They disgrace me.
I know how you feel as well, Duchess, but from a slightly different perspective. I was raised in that environment, the "southern baptist christian soldier" side of the KKK. My parents didn't belong to the KKK, but if there were some of them talking loud at the next table at Murray's, they wouldn't get up and leave either. I remember conversations at many family gatherings where it would come up how my dad would have have "some (insert insult for chosen ethnic group here) stuck on his crew" at work. And yes, I'll admit it, I grew up that way. But, I joined the Marine Corps when I was 17, and shipped out the day I turned 18, and landed right in the middle of the biggest melting pot of people of every race, color and creed that I could have imagined. I was finally able to see how really great people are, no matter where they are from or what they look like. I served for 2 enlistments, a little over 9 years, and got out a whole lot smarter than when I went in.

To this day I hold it against my father for raising me to be as hateful as he is. I'm just glad that I was able to see the world and work and serve alongside some really wonderful people from everywhere.
post #46 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965 View Post
Okay, this is a touchy topic for me and not at all sure I should respond.

First, I notice a lot of "theys" and "thems" when referring to illegal immigrants. I think this would be a much more productive discussion if some of those immigrants were here to speak. If they are members, they will not speak up, out of fear I am sure. I also wonder how many people of color take part in these IMO discussions that seem to center around the race issue?.
i am sorry , but i dont care what the illegals have to say. some my say that is racist, but its not, i dont care what any non american who came to america has to say about sneaking in, and thinking they have the right to be here cause they where able to break the law,,, the law being the keyword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965 View Post
I may be way off base, if I am just let me know, but I find that the good ol' legal, white bread, apple pie Americans tend to forget that not so long ago (truly is was not THAT long ago in the scheme of things), our people were the illegals. No, there were no ritzy politicians arguing over whether or not they could stay. My people barged in, took what they wanted, raped, killed, mutilated and then LEGALLY embarked upon an extermination campaign. My people took what they wanted no matter what. Were they all bad people? No, but they were brainwashed and uneducated. Does that excuse their behavior? No. Does it excuse the blindness of their descendents? No. My people could have made concessions and worked with the people who were here but they chose to exercise their bullcrud manifest destiny instead.?.
and that is proof of what can happen when a goverment does not control its borders and allows uncrontled immigrantion. maybe you have not seen the radical side of illeglas who say they are here to chase us, back out of America? I know of no one who says what took place to the indians was a good thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965 View Post
My people drew the lines that separated an entire continent. They told the current residents, those who had somehow managed to survive, what side of that line they could be on. Families, culture, lifeways - didn't matter. My people wanted it done this way and that is the way it was done.

In this time, there were several countries vying for the land. They managed to intermarry or otherwise create mixed children. Yet still, we create boundaries and borders even for those that carry our precious European blood.

There was a world war that again needed a target. So people who resembled a certain "race" were gathered into detention camps. Again, a them and us schema..?.
Nation buliding is never a pretty thing and even less so back then. I nor you are gulity of any of those things, We did not drive the indians into camps,
nor do we force them them to stay there now. do i feel bad for what happen to them, yes of course i do, But i feel no gulit, I had nothing to do with it.

what happends to the japanese americans was also wrong, we know that.
do we now, lock up any arab american we see? No, we dont. so i would say that was one lesson that was learned.

When you invade another country with out being asked in, it is a us vs them thing. No on asked on invited people to come sneaking in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965 View Post
I mention this because as much as we believe we have evolved, we have not come so far. I was born the week of the March on Selma - March 1965. It wasn't that long ago. Some things have changed but the fact that the kkk (lower case is purposeful) still has the power to instill fear shows how little we have progressed.

My father was around until I was 9 and he raised us to hate anyone different. If the klan would have had him, he would have gone. Ever see those photos of people at a rally without the hoods? It frightens me how they resemble my relatives.

So, here we sit complaining about "illegal" immigrants. What if we didn't spend 500 billion dollars on a war? Would that give us more money that the terrible illegals have cheated us out of? What were we focusing on before the illegals became an issue? Why do we, as a people, allow an organization such as the kkk (and the offshoots) to have power?

I have people at work who complain about dealing with customers who don't "speak the language". I ask them what language they would rather those people speak. Invariably, I get something like "They should speak American!" Then I ask if they themselves speak American. They always look at me funny and ask what I mean. I inquire if they speak Lakota, Umatilla, Apache, Yacolt, Ojibwa, Klallam, Salish dialect or some other. Those are examples of American languages. English is British and it is a lovely language. I am just sick and tired of Joe Blow (or Jo) America assuming his/her way is the only way.

In many areas of the continent, Spanish was spoken before Engish and is spoken still. I suppose these people just need to stay where we say they should stay and only speak their language there. Heaven forbid good ol’ American white woman me should have to make allowances for another culture. I come from people who simply do not do that. Kill them, kick them out, yes. Cooperate, no.
I was also raised with a father that called every race by any name other then what they are There is no need to repeat them as we all know the names.
how other languages are cool, when i was hong kong, bangkok, indo, i used or made the effort to learn to speak there language, every major wave of people coming to america faced racism , be there irish, italin,chinese,etc,
those groups did spend the time to learn english, many of the people coming in now make no effort to learn the language of the land. The US constitution was written in english that makes it the language of the land.

Spending the money on the war makes no difference, The goverment is not doing what is main job is supposed to be, TO PROTECT THE BORDERS OF THIS COUNTRY, that is supposed to be there main job.

I do not see anyone here saying kill them i see people saying that controls need to be in place to stop it. but your right, i want the illegals out,
they are breaking the law,

why do people see this as a racist issue? its not, i dont care if they come europe, asia, mexcia or the moon, COME in legal and there is no problem..

Bonnie i hope you dont think i am flaming you, cause i am not, i am just posting my views on what you said, or how i saw it.
post #47 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
I was raised in that environment, the "southern baptist christian soldier" side of the KKK. My parents didn't belong to the KKK, but if there were some of them talking loud at the next table at Murray's, they wouldn't get up and leave either. I remember conversations at many family gatherings where it would come up how my dad would have have "some (insert insult for chosen ethnic group here) stuck on his crew" at work. And yes, I'll admit it, I grew up that way. But, I joined the Marine Corps when I was 17, and shipped out the day I turned 18, and landed right in the middle of the biggest melting pot of people of every race, color and creed that I could have imagined. I was finally able to see how really great people are, no matter where they are from or what they look like. I served for 2 enlistments, a little over 9 years, and got out a whole lot smarter than when I went in.

To this day I hold it against my father for raising me to be as hateful as he is. I'm just glad that I was able to see the world and work and serve alongside some really wonderful people from everywhere.

lol sounds like me, raised southern baptist, how non of my family was in the kkk, i know of some that agreed with them,
however i went to school where it was 80% black, lol so i had many black friends growing up, so i never got along very well with many statments of my family,

I still remembe the shocked look when my grandmother came over to my house one time, we were playing music, and there was 5 black people there.
lol granted that was maybe not as great a shock as when she found out my wife is asian
post #48 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
Bonnie i hope you dont think i am flaming you, cause i am not, i am just posting my views on what you said, or how i saw it.
Tis okay, you don't change the way I see things nor do I change the way you see things. It is okay to agree to completely disagree.
post #49 of 56
Thread Starter 
I think we have ALL agreed that the KKK is a bad thing, and that was the reason I started the thread. Maybe we can all contact our state representatives and let them know how we feel about such a group having to rear its ugly head.

And English is the official language of this Country, my state of NC, my county of Davidson and my city of Lexington. That tells me we are expected to speak it around here. I think THAT alone would make a huge stride in people being more accepting of immigrants. And I do think the issues are with ILLEGALS, not legal immigrants who "do the work."
post #50 of 56
Why does "official language" (and it is HIGHLY debatable whether America even has one) somehow make people who can't learn it fast enough wrong? Currently the Hispanic population is growing the fastest in many areas by having children, who are American citizens, and who speak Spanish as a first language. What do you say to that? For a long time the exact same debate over bilingualism was happening with German immigrants. I don't see us as "less American" because a lot of kids used to be taught and mainly spoke German in America.

Anyway, yes this is a racist issue because it is about the KKK's views on illegal immigration, not illegal immigration. Somehow this debate always becomes about whether it is okay for people to immigrate illegally, which isn't a debate that actually matters all that much. Whether you think they should, or don't care, or think they should go back where they came from until they can get here legally, they're still doing it every day. the debate should be about what we are going to do about it.

THe KKK says to just kill anyone who might be an illegal immigrant.

Criminal solution to a problem that is still just a misdemeanor in many places -- the law views it as illegal, but the law also just sends them back over the border without much punishment in many places.

They are committing a crime but is it such a major crime that families should be ripped apart and lives ruined, wages taken away, etc, over it? What is the crime really? Stealing some vague concept of being American? They are not endangering others, or threatening anyone, the only illegal thing they are doing is being here.

And no, I suppose it isn't racism proper, but it is some sort of classism, the class being illegal immigrants, to assume that they all are a drain on the system. Many of them aren't. Many companies, even here in Columbus, make the vast majority of their money marketing to illegal immigrants. There is a huge economy there. They have money, they spend money, many of them pay taxes. You can't say that every single illegal immigrant is anything.
post #51 of 56
No pienso que hay cualquier necesidad de una lengua oficial en los Estados Unidos.

I'm sorry I absolutely HAD to do that!
post #52 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippymjp View Post
No pienso que hay cualquier necesidad de una lengua oficial en los Estados Unidos.

I'm sorry I absolutely HAD to do that!

post #53 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
Why does "official language" (and it is HIGHLY debatable whether America even has one) somehow make people who can't learn it fast enough wrong? Currently the Hispanic population is growing the fastest in many areas by having children, who are American citizens, and who speak Spanish as a first language. What do you say to that? For a long time the exact same debate over bilingualism was happening with German immigrants. I don't see us as "less American" because a lot of kids used to be taught and mainly spoke German in America.

Anyway, yes this is a racist issue because it is about the KKK's views on illegal immigration, not illegal immigration. Somehow this debate always becomes about whether it is okay for people to immigrate illegally, which isn't a debate that actually matters all that much. Whether you think they should, or don't care, or think they should go back where they came from until they can get here legally, they're still doing it every day. the debate should be about what we are going to do about it.

THe KKK says to just kill anyone who might be an illegal immigrant.

Criminal solution to a problem that is still just a misdemeanor in many places -- the law views it as illegal, but the law also just sends them back over the border without much punishment in many places.

They are committing a crime but is it such a major crime that families should be ripped apart and lives ruined, wages taken away, etc, over it? What is the crime really? Stealing some vague concept of being American? They are not endangering others, or threatening anyone, the only illegal thing they are doing is being here.

And no, I suppose it isn't racism proper, but it is some sort of classism, the class being illegal immigrants, to assume that they all are a drain on the system. Many of them aren't. Many companies, even here in Columbus, make the vast majority of their money marketing to illegal immigrants. There is a huge economy there. They have money, they spend money, many of them pay taxes. You can't say that every single illegal immigrant is anything.
You said all this so much better than I could Thank you
post #54 of 56
Sounds like a lot of you guys wouldn't mind if we got illegal immigrants from Canada since they speak English already. And do we take citizenship away from people if they don't speak English??

And Bonnie you're so right about the Native Americans. Every time I read about those times, my blood boils. And my family wasn't here then either--only a 2nd generation American, but that doesn't mean we can't feel terrible about it and ashamed of what this country has done in the past.
post #55 of 56
I would like to point out, from personal experience....that a LOT of spanish speaking immigrants really want to learn to speak english. If you look at the books used to teach english from spanish, you'd think that they were written by Kipling or Shakespeare...no one in this country has spoken english like that in 100 years or so. The lucky ones that learn english have managed to do so because someone that is bilingual helped them. You have to know both languages to teach one of them. We use a temporary placement service at work, and we get quite a few legal immigrants as temporary workers, and they are tickled totally to death when we can sit down and chat and I give them the english names for equipment, processes, and just everyday stuff like "going to the can!". That phrase means absolutely nothing to someone that has learned english from the Shakespeare textbook.

If we're going to insist that they learn to speak english, then we need to get things up to date and create a realistic program to teach them, for the most part they are eager to learn.
post #56 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post
Why does "official language" (and it is HIGHLY debatable whether America even has one) somehow make people who can't learn it fast enough wrong? Currently the Hispanic population is growing the fastest in many areas by having children, who are American citizens, and who speak Spanish as a first language. What do you say to that? For a long time the exact same debate over bilingualism was happening with German immigrants. I don't see us as "less American" because a lot of kids used to be taught and mainly spoke German in America.

Anyway, yes this is a racist issue because it is about the KKK's views on illegal immigration, not illegal immigration. Somehow this debate always becomes about whether it is okay for people to immigrate illegally, which isn't a debate that actually matters all that much. Whether you think they should, or don't care, or think they should go back where they came from until they can get here legally, they're still doing it every day. the debate should be about what we are going to do about it.

THe KKK says to just kill anyone who might be an illegal immigrant.

Criminal solution to a problem that is still just a misdemeanor in many places -- the law views it as illegal, but the law also just sends them back over the border without much punishment in many places.

They are committing a crime but is it such a major crime that families should be ripped apart and lives ruined, wages taken away, etc, over it? What is the crime really? Stealing some vague concept of being American? They are not endangering others, or threatening anyone, the only illegal thing they are doing is being here.

And no, I suppose it isn't racism proper, but it is some sort of classism, the class being illegal immigrants, to assume that they all are a drain on the system. Many of them aren't. Many companies, even here in Columbus, make the vast majority of their money marketing to illegal immigrants. There is a huge economy there. They have money, they spend money, many of them pay taxes. You can't say that every single illegal immigrant is anything.
hehe that is good, but most of its wrong illegal immigrants are not a class,
unless crimmal is a class. when you say companies are making money from then is proof that the goverment is not doing its job.

if they want to be with there family that bad, then buy all means let me help you, STAY in your country and be with them. And you right, they are coming here for what they think is the american dream, well come here legal and get it, that is iff you can find it, but hmm you wont. at least not many do.

lol oh well time to go to work so cant finish
but i will say it again, to take the kkk out of this is easy, just enforce the laws that are there now
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › the KKK has a new agenda....