Addicted to rubber duckies!!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
The last few month i've had a thing about finding rubber duckies for my bathroom. Now as a 23 year old, i have a very tidy, very pretty and mature bathroom lol. I keep my towels neat and all my toiletries on the basin tidy too. And i just added some pretty tile stickers which are blue and clear, to make it more sophisticated.....so why is it when i passed a packet of three different sized rubber duckies in the supermarket, i begged Tristan to buy them for me?!!? Lol. A week ago i found a duck shower sponger (the sponge is sewn into its belly and it has little floppy legs and arms) actually...it's hard to tell if it's a baby chicken or duck...and then last night, i found a squeeky rubber duckie soap dish! and it came with three teeny squeeky baby duckies.....

Someone help me?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

The last few month i've had a thing about finding rubber duckies for my bathroom. Now as a 23 year old, i have a very tidy, very pretty and mature bathroom lol. I keep my towels neat and all my toiletries on the basin tidy too. And i just added some pretty tile stickers which are blue and clear, to make it more sophisticated.....so why is it when i passed a packet of three different sized rubber duckies in the supermarket, i begged Tristan to buy them for me?!!? Lol. A week ago i found a duck shower sponger (the sponge is sewn into its belly and it has little floppy legs and arms) actually...it's hard to tell if it's a baby chicken or duck...and then last night, i found a squeeky rubber duckie soap dish! and it came with three teeny squeeky baby duckies.....

Someone help me?
I'm no help! I have a cute little rubber ducky (she's purple and her name is delilah
) i got from Bath and Body works when they had a sale
I love it!!!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's funny!
I found a rubber ducky crochet pattern on the net today and was thinking about making one!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of us choose our hobbies, and some of us have our hobbies thrust upon us...

It sounds to me like you've started a collection, m'dear! If it makes you happy, don't try to analyze it... just enjoy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully i don't turn into one of those people who collects tonnes of things, like they have every single item in their house with a cow on it! or everything has to be pink! i like a bit of everything, i just happen to think the duckies are cute in the bathroom (which is a mature creamy beige and blue lol) and ill already have bath toys before i have children! hehe

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
All so cute!!!!! There's also a rub-my-duckie....but i won't get into that..and NO i don't have one

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

All so cute!!!!! There's also a rub-my-duckie....but i won't get into that..and NO i don't have one
no comment!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

no comment!
That's just so wrong

I use to have a thing for Rubber Duckies but it passed when fiance and I moved in together. He liked his shower setup (gray) so I allowed him that.

Great now I have the song in my head:

Rubber Duckie
You're the one
You make bath time
Lots of fun...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I have the light pink one
does yours float right? my little purple duckie doesn't..she kinda floats sideways and tips over
is there any good "method" for getting her to float?

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

That's just so wrong

I use to have a thing for Rubber Duckies but it passed when fiance and I moved in together. He liked his shower setup (gray) so I allowed him that.

Great now I have the song in my head:

Rubber Duckie
You're the one
You make bath time
Lots of fun...
I was singing that last night....

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Now i have a vampire rubber ducky avatar

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My best friend's DH loves rubber ducks! When they started dating he had one hanging from the rearview mirror of his car....and a whole bathroom done in it too! He will also sing the song for you if you ask!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy!
I know i will get more, but my bathroom will not be taken over!!