Fosters!!! Don't pick up the kitty! He doesn't like it!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went into the garage to see Colin's handi-work (he's adding another access to the attik
Who knows!) anyways i walk back into the kitchen to stirr up dinner on the stove when i see Fosters.....with Kojak in his mouth!
He picked Kojak up by the scruff of the neck and was carrying him
Kojak was trying to bite his legs and scratch him
Those little weirdos! That's how they play too- it's funny. (they're gently- don't hurt one another) but it was just shocking to turn around and see Fosters holding Kojak in his mouth and Kojak trying to tear him a new one
Fosters will pick him up when Kojak is biting his legs or aggervating him...and Kojak hates it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

Now Kojak, you have to be a good boy and Fosters won't carry you around anymore..
It's like a circus around here sometimes!!! Fosters is SOOOOOOOOO patient with the kitties (he's especially AWESOME with my foster kittens- bathes them and everything!) but when he's had enough of Kojak aggervating him (after all he's still a kitten
) he will just pick him up by the hide and hold him there....it's funny!!!
(he's always gentle with him) it's like he's saying "now son, that's not nice, stop it!" lol...Kojak will be rotten too- he'll run up to the dogs and just jump on them, bite their legs, pester them...you name it (being gentle just playfull). We have awesome dogs though- they're soo patient
)

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I went into the garage to see Colin's handi-work (he's adding another access to the attik
Who knows!)
he needs some place to stash the loot, and to hide people from you....
or he could just be trying to make a easy way for putting more junk in there

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

he needs some place to stash the loot, and to hide people from you....
or he could just be trying to make a easy way for putting more junk in there
lol it's the latter bruce. he figured it'd be easier to have an opening in the garage too so he doesn't have to take huge things all the way into the house then up the access over the hallway. it'll be easier to have it right there for him- he's already built a ton of shelving up there too
it's nice. but now that he's got the ladder up over it (today) he realized he cut the hole in the cicling too big (i TOLD him to measure it first!
) and now there is holes around the ladder

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's like a circus around here sometimes!!! Fosters is SOOOOOOOOO patient with the kitties (he's especially AWESOME with my foster kittens- bathes them and everything!) but when he's had enough of Kojak aggervating him (after all he's still a kitten
) he will just pick him up by the hide and hold him there....it's funny!!!
(he's always gentle with him) it's like he's saying "now son, that's not nice, stop it!" lol...Kojak will be rotten too- he'll run up to the dogs and just jump on them, bite their legs, pester them...you name it (being gentle just playfull). We have awesome dogs though- they're soo patient
)
Someone has to keep him in line! I see you got a new siggy. Who is jasmine?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Someone has to keep him in line! I see you got a new siggy. Who is jasmine?
my siamese
i have several kitties....jasmine, isabella, velvet, and kojak (my mom is keeping abilene and adopting her) i'm in the process of moving my girl kitties into colin's house soon...kojak is already here

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

my siamese
i have several kitties....jasmine, isabella, velvet, and kojak (my mom is keeping abilene and adopting her) i'm in the process of moving my girl kitties into colin's house soon...kojak is already here
I still crack up when I remember seeing the pictures you took of him with the banana or the kitty lure. He's so cute!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I still crack up when I remember seeing the pictures you took of him with the banana or the kitty lure. He's so cute!
hehe thankyou!
he loves the kitty lure sooo much (i'm going to order a few more for him soon) he's up in my lap trying to steal my sweet tea at the moment

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG Fosters, uh...Kojak is a little smaller than you
ah yes, but kojak thinks he's a great dane
it evens out
he's actually being good now- i think all of his mischif wore him out- he's on my legs with his head tilted back so i can scratch his chin

Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Fosters! You silly puppy!
He is such a goof ball!!!
That's what makes him soo cute though