Interview Vibes :)

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Need some vibes. I have a preliminary interview on Thursday. for a new job where my old knees dont have to take standing all night, and no rude customers. LOL

its straight up Data entry. I dont mind, lol I am so burned out on customers right now. wont bother me to not have to deal with any. and the pays good. Time and a half on saturdays wahoo.

Its a little earlier in the Am than I would usually prefer since i am a bad insomniac but thats ok I have worked aound that before.

so vibes that my typing test goes well!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck - just practice typing on threads here. That should get some good practice in!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea! Type type type here for practice!!

Lots of pass the typing test and do great at the interview vibes coming your way!!

Oh here is a tip for you!!! They don't consider :clap : or :crackup : as typing!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck on your interview!!! I know how you feel about not wanting to deal with customers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL yeah its a ten key test. I found some online typing places i am gonna use to brush up. I am a good typer. Its been a while since ih ave used the ten key tho. since my laptop doesnt have one.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many many vibes coming your way!!!!

If I remember right hitting the backspace button counts against you, so practise hitting that as little as possible.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yup i try not to hit that alot. of course if i have to i have to would rather do that than have a typo lol

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

LOL yeah its a ten key test. I found some online typing places i am gonna use to brush up. I am a good typer. Its been a while since ih ave used the ten key tho. since my laptop doesnt have one.
Hey good luck to you! I'm looking for work along the same lines. Someone asked me the other day how fast is my 10 key and how fast can I type! Where are those online things you mentioned?
I told her I had no idea....I hadn't been timed since high school!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL..my ten key needs a little improvement for this position. but i am gonna work on it. i did 5400 Keystrokes per minute with no inaccuracys. my first go round. not to bad. but they want 6500

http://www.Learn2Type.com theres the one with the test i have been useing.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of good luck vibes headed your way.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks for all the vibes guys
i even made steve find his own transport for work tommrow LOL