Jordan needs your prayers

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please pray for my Jordan, he's had some serious constipation problems, and the medication doesn't seem to be working. He may have to go back to have another enema and differnt medication, but more than that I'm worried because the vet mentioned cancer. I don't know what the chances are that he would have cancer, but I'm sick to my stomache just thinking about it. Please send him all the prayers you can & I need some strength.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hugs and healthy "poop" vibes being sent his way! Let us know what the vet says.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mega Healthy Vibes to Jordan along with I hope you poop soon vibes!!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

(((((((((Mega healthy vibes heading over for Jordan)))))))))) It's been a while since we did a poop dance, so i hope we have to get warmed up for one.
altho i'm already warmed up since i just did one for Jade!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you and Jordan, I hope that the doctor gives you something that will work.

Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

jennyjen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sending soothing stomach and poop vibes Jordan's way, and calming vibes your way!!! I sympathize with you very much, and I completely feel your pain. I'm sure my Bailey can sympathize with Jordan too. Keep us all updated!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou all. I got home last night scopped the boxes & he got in and had a nice big BM. Then he was his old crazy self again until this morning. I'm really thinking the lactulose is giving him gas & making him cramp up. I'm going to give it a few more days & if he's still crabby every morning I'm going to call the vet. Please keep those good poop vibes coming, my nerves are at least a little more calm this morning.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Thankyou all. I got home last night scopped the boxes & he got in and had a nice big BM. Then he was his old crazy self again until this morning. I'm really thinking the lactulose is giving him gas & making him cramp up. I'm going to give it a few more days & if he's still crabby every morning I'm going to call the vet. Please keep those good poop vibes coming, my nerves are at least a little more calm this morning.
Well that's some good news...I am still thinking and praying for you and Jordan
I know how hard it is to have a sick animal