WTH? Indecent exposure?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just out with my brother on the other side of town. We were driving home along 9th avenue (one of the busier streets) and I was looking out the front passenger window and I saw a guy walking down the street (running through the avenue) to my right. His back was facing me and wasn't wearing a shirt but was wearing hot pink pajama pants with some design on them. It seemed as if he was listening to music (might have been) and was slowly dancing/walking to the music. I was like, okay, whatever, but then he pulled the backside of his pants down and I saw his a**?!? He didn't see me as his back was to me and there was no one else on the street. Needless to say I thought he was on drugs and told my brother about it. I was going to tell him to swing around the block but was afraid I'd see something else.
I'm pretty creeped out right now.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welll I feel bad ya saw that but in California that isnt unusual at all. I can not keep track of how many fronts and backs I have seen in my 30 years there... Vegas was mello compared to that.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I probably would be more bothered by the hot pink pants on the guy then his butt......

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep, It happens!
Some friends and I were at a cafe in downtown Olympia and had a guy in a trench coat flash us
The things people do for attention

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been "flashed" before, by the classic guy in the trench coat, too. I was walking to work (in Austin) early one morning. I thought it was really funny!

Also, we saw a group of people mooning others out the windows of their van while driving down the street. Ah, crazy Austin.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin recently arrested some weirdo for public indeciency/nudity because they were out on a main street peeing on a light in front of oncomming traffic were everyone could see
Classy eh?

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heck one trip to the local shopping mall is all it takes for me to see chests, butts, or whatever else the teenagers so willingly show these days let all hang out.

The current style among young men, where they wear their drawers purposefully down around their legs to show off their boxers... baffles my mind. I see these dudes constantly pulling on the pants, and then they shuffle a bit to let the pants settle back down to show their underwear.

I am all for men wearing boxers (it is sexy!), but dang it, I'd prefer to see my hubby's boxers in the privacy of my own home; not a 17 year old walking around the mall with his nether regions about to fall out.

And the young girls with their twins on display. Okay, so they haven't worked out one single day in their whole lives and they can't show their stomachs any more because laziness is "in", so instead they wear those ultra-lowcut 'baby doll' tops that make them look pregnant, and let their breasts ('twins') be on full display cuz that is all they have that is attractive.

Again; I can see that in Victoria's Secret magazines while shopping for new bras.

I think the whole idea of 'leaving it to the imagination' is outdated. Everyone just loves to show their butts & all that to the world anymore.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittiesx2

Yep, It happens!
Some friends and I were at a cafe in downtown Olympia and had a guy in a trench coat flash us
The things people do for attention
That's when you point, start laughing and hold your thumb and forefinger about an inch apart.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Colin recently arrested some weirdo for public indeciency/nudity because they were out on a main street peeing on a light in front of oncomming traffic were everyone could see
Classy eh?
Maybe they wanted to be dogs

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Vile-Should be arrested.WHO wears hot pink pyjama pants these days!!

We have a local trannie who shops at the local supermarket.
six foot guy , scraggly long grey hair,big build.in a black lace dress,red stillettoes,black(torn)stockings and...NOTHING underneath.

If this trannie is on this forum-PLEASE PLEASE Buy a new dress!!!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least it was just his tushie right? I have mooned people before... but not randomly on the side of the street like that.

Here we have a very very strange man (well, lots, but this one stands out) who every day walks his dog wearing a gorilla mask with a bright pink wig

Why? Who knows. Everybody stops and stares the first time they see it. Something creepy about not being able to see someone's face.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what you saw a guy in hot pink pants? man that would scare that heck out of me. oh and butts happen

the first time, i ever saw a naked women i was about 12 at a race track, and some women went running down the middle of the track, with my mom and dad trying to block my view
i still remember thinking how the heck can she run with hmm 2 big things like that bouncing around like that.

lol like i said i was about 12

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i still remember thinking how the heck can she run with hmm 2 big things like that bouncing around like that.
Oh, no. You did NOT.

Yes, yes, you did.

Oh, and YOU try it. They do, in fact, hurt when not properly supported.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i was 12, it scared me for life
Never heard a man claim to be scarred for life by breasts. I am literally crying laughing.