Plain brown tabby order-but want some ideas

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am currently browsing thru there and want to order something, but since it is all new to me, i havent the slightest what to buy!!
Someone gimme some ideas purrrty please.....

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kirby sticks were very popular at my house as were the crinkle pom poms... don't forget the ever popular bananna!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

The kirby sticks were very popular at my house as were the crinkle pom poms... don't forget the ever popular bananna!!
I didnt even see the nana!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
treat-wise, my gang likes the kitty kaviar, the wildside salmon, & grandma lucy's stuff. Cable likes the honeysuckle stuff for toys, & Pixel liked the banana, too. Chip likes all things catnip - i got him the tuffet/pillow & he loves it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered

kitty lure
kirby sticks
krinkle ball minis
a small bag of catnip
the banana
and since it was my first order, they gave me a complimentary gift (those kurli-q's and a kitty treat sample)

My kitties LOVED them all- but the favorite so far (with Kojak) is the kitty lure- he has not put his down since his package got there
HE LOVES IT!!!! I was also very pleased with how quickly the package arrived and how neatly packed everything was!!!
Definitely order a kitty lure (or if your gang is anything like mine- several of them
) My dogs wound up enjoying the catnip banana more than the kitties (Fosters LOVES it- he thinks it's his baby
-so you might want to keep your pups away from the kitty banana
I'm going to have to order more for the kitties and a bigger dog proof one for Fosters and Whiskey
) The kirby sticks, kurli-q's, and krinkle ball minis seemed to be loved the best by Velvet, Jasmine, and Isabella- all 3 love them

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you decided on anything yet? I'm about to start shopping for my second PBT order

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Have you decided on anything yet? I'm about to start shopping for my second PBT order
LOL-nope.....
I am going to eventually though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Hehehehe...you are hooked now, aren't you?? lol I can't wait for mine to come.
oh my goodness- i am soooo hooked!!! i love pbt!
i was looking back on the site again today and i'm thinking about ordering these for my next order

Honeysuckle Octopus by Kitty Kottage (it comes with two of these)
Marabou Mambo (looks just like the kitty lures but on a stick so they can chase it!!!)
Yarn Catnip Balls (i have a feeling Jasmine will LOVE these
-comes with 2)
Kitty Lure by West Paw - i'm ordering at least 3 of these
They're Kojak's favorite!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh my goodness- i am soooo hooked!!! i love pbt!
i was looking back on the site again today and i'm thinking about ordering these for my next order

Honeysuckle Octopus by Kitty Kottage (it comes with two of these)
Marabou Mambo (looks just like the kitty lures but on a stick so they can chase it!!!)
Yarn Catnip Balls (i have a feeling Jasmine will LOVE these
-comes with 2)
Kitty Lure by West Paw - i'm ordering at least 3 of these
They're Kojak's favorite!!!
Might be a good idea to stock up on those kitty lures...lol If I get a sample of that wildside salmon and they like it, I might get some of those for them also.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Might be a good idea to stock up on those kitty lures...lol If I get a sample of that wildside salmon and they like it, I might get some of those for them also.
definitely get some wildside salmon!!! actually- i was able to find the Wildside Salmon in our local pet store....but it was for dogs....the ONLY difference is the bigger chuncks) so what i did was get one box locally at our pet store since it's more reasonable and i do a ton of shopping there....and i give them out as dog treats...and when the kitties need a treat- all i have to do is pinch off a little piece and give it to them because all it is, is 100% freeze dried salmon! ALL of my furbabies LOVE it and i can use it for both my kitties and my doggies and save some money on treats that way plus these are safe!!! Oh you should sooo order some "whole life pet treats -turkey" we recieved a wonderful sample of those treats in our last order and all of my kitties just adore them!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

definitely get some wildside salmon!!! actually- i was able to find the Wildside Salmon in our local pet store....but it was for dogs....the ONLY difference is the bigger chuncks) so what i did was get one box locally at our pet store since it's more reasonable and i do a ton of shopping there....and i give them out as dog treats...and when the kitties need a treat- all i have to do is pinch off a little piece and give it to them because all it is, is 100% freeze dried salmon! ALL of my furbabies LOVE it and i can use it for both my kitties and my doggies and save some money on treats that way plus these are safe!!! Oh you should sooo order some "whole life pet treats -turkey" we recieved a wonderful sample of those treats in our last order and all of my kitties just adore them!!!
I was at petsmart and didn't even think to look for the wildside, but I don't think they had any. Well, I want to get them better treats then what we have been feeding them. I didn't realize even those had by-products in them.