KatKwiz #33 - Today is May Day!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Today is also Newbie Day!
You must have less than 700 posts to play today!
For complete information on Newbie Day and the KatKwiz Hall of Fame, click on the KatKwiz link under the siggy.

Here is how many points you can win today:

Alpha cat: 300
Adult cat: 500
Young cat: 750 points and induction into the KatKwiz Hall of Fame
Kitten: 1000 points and induction into the KatKwiz Hall of Fame

Did you know that TCS had its own internet broadcast?

Where can I find complete information on this broadcast? What do I need in order to listen to one of these broadcasts? How will I know when the next broadcast is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Attention Young Cats and Kittens:

Whenever a kitten or young cat wins the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day, they are inducted into the Hall of Fame. However, on Newbie Days, you have a far better chance of winning. So watch every day for the next Newbie Day, it could come at any time. We are still waiting for the first person to be inducted into the Hall of Fame! Hall of Fame inductees will have their name permanently displayed on the KatKwiz logo at the top of every KatKwiz in the future! Play every day, but your big chance is on Newbie Days. Who will be the first member inducted into the KatKwiz Hall of Fame? And winning 750 or 1000 points is no small matter, either!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alice_curiouser

Click Forums
Click TCS Support/Announcements
Click Announcements
Click TCS Broadcast - FAQ and list of recordings

Info is there (http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho....php?t=123378), you need Skype (and computer speakers and/or mic), future broadcasts will be announced in that thread.
You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!
500 points have been deposited into your bank account.

Folks, watch for Newbie Days in the future because this is a kitten's or young cat's best chance on becoming the first inductee into the Hall of Fame (winners of KatKwiz with less than 100 posts.) Not to mention winning big points.

Also, today's question is to remind all of our members, newbies and oldsters, to support the latest and greatest additon to The Cat Site, The TCS Broadcast!

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Didnt we just have a very similiar question? Or am I just losing my mind haha? Been a LONG day so it may be me just cant seem to remember!

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Off topic but Alice...how did you get the avatar you have? I see I have more post than you...have been a member longer but I dont have that avatar in my selection I can chose from. Maybe we should have some questions about how to change avatars etc lol because thats the ONE thing Im still pretty clueless on how to do hahaa~