Adventures of the Roaming Banana (Vid & pics!)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our order arrived today and I videoed the girls with their bananas! This wad taken right after I gave it to them. The only thing I missed was Mooch's growl/chirps she initally made!

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/LilacGlory7/?action=view&current=100_0877.flv
(Please excuse my baby talk and DH blowing his nose!)

And here are a few pics of them with the banana and some of the other toys. I haven't given them all of them yet....there were too many to play with all at once anyway! So far the bananas have gotten the most attention. Even more than the kitty treats! They have some serious nip in them! I could smell it strongly myself! (no my eyes did not get big and I did not cut capers around my house or anythin...)

First all the loot!

The girls knew something was up....they were trying to get at the box while it was on the counter!

Mmm.....Kitty Kaviar!

Mooch and the Banana...she was drooling and groweling at it!

Noodles also drooled all over it!

Noodles' second favorite toy is the crinkle ball mini: "Don't even think of touching this Moochie!"

Mooch's second favorite: "Fine I'll just play with this NOODLES!"

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are sure having some fun with their new toys!

PS: You have a kitty toy under the edge of the stove...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

They are sure having some fun with their new toys!

PS: You have a kitty toy under the edge of the stove...
As usual! I typically rescue about 10-15 milk rings just from under the washer....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles
Is it just me, or does Mooch look like she should be going down a waterslide or something in this pic!?!
Maybe surfing or something?

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am making a list (and checking it twice) for things to buy my girls this weekend...
1 - A'BIG yellow 'nana!
2 - a cat tunnel
3 - potent cat nip

After looking at the stash of cat treats and toys I feel like a b-a-a-a-d momma! However, I am glad to know that some else's cats really like milk rings!
Great photos!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I am making a list (and checking it twice) for things to buy my girls this weekend...
1 - A'BIG yellow 'nana!
2 - a cat tunnel
3 - potent cat nip

After looking at the stash of cat treats and toys I feel like a b-a-a-a-d momma! However, I am glad to know that some else's cats really like milk rings!
Great photos!
I think Mooch and Noodles have collected over 20 milk rings. I seriously need to toss some, but we get so much milk she doesn't wear them out or anything. My girls are still having fun with all their new toys...and loving up on us extra too.....wonder why!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!! that's kitty toy overload!! They are going to have a blast with all that new stuff

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

awww Leighann that was so cute! I love to see the video's you really get a sense of their purrrrsonality!!!
Wait till I get a chance to upload the one I got of Mooch chattering at me....she was giving Rosie a run for her money!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!!! They look like they're having a ball!

It's so nice to see someone else's house that's been taken over by milk jug rings! I have them everywhere....even the bathroom. I found one in the garage the other day, and the girls don't even go out there! They must have batted it under the door from the back porch. And when I clean the sofa....Maggie tucks most of her toys between the cushions. Holy Mister! Milk jug rings-a-go-go!

I'm going to have to look into the banana thing for the girls. They look like they would be a hit here too!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Wow!!! They look like they're having a ball!

It's so nice to see someone else's house that's been taken over by milk jug rings! I have them everywhere....even the bathroom. I found one in the garage the other day, and the girls don't even go out there! They must have batted it under the door from the back porch. And when I clean the sofa....Maggie tucks most of her toys between the cushions. Holy Mister! Milk jug rings-a-go-go!

I'm going to have to look into the banana thing for the girls. They look like they would be a hit here too!
They deffinately have taken over my house. DH has to open up his closet door and let Mooch explore just to prove he got them all out for her!
I find them in the bathtub a lot. Mooch will jump up on the bathroom counter with one whenever I'm there. It's like in the bathroom I'm her captive audience!

But it was their batting their toys like them under the washer the other day that led me to catch the gas leak I had so as far as I'm concerned now, they can bath their toys into whatever hiding spots they want!