Ever get this look from your pets??

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Meowmy, why are you throwing out my faaaaaaaaaavorite toooooooy?
"

I just got the look from Trout..She has this toy that she is literally eating the stuffing out of..Its her favorite toy and she loves to play fetch with it..but I can't have her ingesting so much toy stuffing

Do you ever get "the look"?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
JASMINE!!!! OMG! You'd think i just stabbed her in the heart or something
She ALWAYS thinks everything is food and will try to eat her toys....her favorites are those little sparkly pom balls- she loves them...but after they get too torn up i toss them to keep them from harming themselves by ingesting it.....she will SCREAM at me
She'll meow at the top of her lungs and give me the most pathetic looks....then she'll walk in front of me when i'm heading to the trash can to toss it and try to trip me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Awww! Poor Trout

Was it beyond repair?

You'll just have to give her extra snuggles now
Okay, I am going to post a pic of it..you won't beleive it...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

They always know, even if they don't 'see' you do it
SO true!! Harley does it all the time, when he eats the stuffing out of his toy. His favorite as a pink bunny.... yeah, I don't know!
And he litterly ate the insides out of it!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

They always know, even if they don't 'see' you do it
oh I know. my cats and dogs can keep their toys forever though depending on the toy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay here are some pics of the toy..

It used to be a fuzzy pen with a little stuffed dog on the end of it..I took the pen ink thing out, and gave it to Trout..

Not the stuffing coming out, and the dog head hanging by a thread

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know exactly what you mean, I get the evil from both Linus and Sassy whenever I sort out their toys. They both love to play with those little furry mice you get 10 for $1.99. Only problem with them is the fur starts coming off fairly quickly so at that point I just throw them in the garbage and get out a new pack..You would think it was the end of the world, so I try to do it when they are not paying attention. Problem is if they are always paying attention even when I don't think they are.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been known to slide an old toy under an appliance until they forget about it.
Then the targeted toy must be disposed of when they are napping otherwise it is just too traumatic for all involved.

I recently disposed of a gutted felt mousey this way.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! Those feather wands are Phantoms all time favorite! At night you can hear her draggiing them up and down the stairs. But the feathers get pulled off and I am walking around the house collecting them. I had to throw the last one out and she looked every where for it. I felt so bad!