Daily Thread Monday April 30th!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone!!

Going to be a high of 15 here today and sunny
I get off at 3:30 today so that'll be good..maybe I'll go rollerblading!

Also payday today

Anyway, this one is for Eithne

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at Nat go...... she got the holiday pic!!!!

Morning cat peeps!
Monday Monday again.... hey, where the heck has KittenKiya been since she retired. I haven't seen her around here in forever....
I liked her songs in the Daily in the morning....

Not much here today except work...

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all
I'm up way to early...but I have to take Joey to the Cancer Vet today and I'm nervous

I like the Holiday today...A nice Italian boy
...I wonder if he had something to do with Pellegrino water

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Morning all
I'm up way to early...but I have to take Joey to the Cancer Vet today and I'm nervous

Sending hugs and prayers for you and for Joey, Please let us know what the vet says.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Morning all

Awww Helen, I am sending all my prayers for Joey
Just think positive, it really works

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many prayers for Joey!

There is a nice holiday for you on Friday Nat

Just work for me, two people who have been off 'should' be back today so mostly just letting them know how the weeke went

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of prayers for Joey!!!
Not much going on today.Gotta take meanboy into see his Ped. tomm.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heheh I'm just home again. After being screwed out of pay and hours, I decided "no more ms. Nice-girl" Work'll have me for the hours that are on my contract and no more. End of story. Which means more time to search for a new job (surf TCS) and get the housework done (sit with my feet up) oh yes, and play with the cats (cuddle them till we're all asleep).

Happy Monday folks!

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First I have to say that Bella713, I am in love with your signature. SoOoOo pretty!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!

Monday for me means Heroes is on tonight!
Yes, Heroes takes over my life on Monday nights.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a sunny start to the day with thunderstorms moving in later this afternoon.
I have an appt with a new potential client at 11 am then going to another to finally do some measurements.
Asparagus is up in the garden so thats going to get broiled tonite for supper.
Cold still hanging on-my ears are plugged up-grrr how annoying. Finger still swollen when will it go down??? I can do some gardening though wearing a man's glove over the bandage.
Good luck with everyones day today!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have a drill for my sinuses? Man, I can't breathe! I can't even really take anything for allergies as I am breastfeeding.

We had a party at my mom's place on Saturday for Derek's 1st birthday. It was nice ecept for the fact my brother in law showed up. We haven't seen him since early November (he has been avoiding family parties) and he totaly terrifies my 2 year old. When we got home and Kevin was in bed he woke up shortly after he fell asleep screaming "no Geoff, no Geoof, please momma". I feel for the poor kid - I don't like him either. Kevin is an excellent judge of character.

Most of our work systems aren't working today except for internet and e-mail. Oh well - until they are up and running no work here. And finally I will be allowed to do some work. I just can't get it assigned to me until we can get into the system and can see what claims there are pending. I'm not in a rush. Not like I can think today with this sinus thing!

Hope everyone has a good day!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good and bad day today. Great day at work, but I went to the dentist afterwards which was lengthy and expensive (I need a needle just to have my teeth cleaned, I cannot handle dental pain and my gums are sooooooo sore!!) and we had the bad news about Max's best friend. But Mum rang from their holiday - they're in Prague at the moment - which was nice, and best of all, it's been raining torrentially for over 24 hours!!

I can't tell you how completely wonderful all this rain has been. A Godsend, truly.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Morning all

Good luck today with Joey

I dunno if it is the weather changes or something else but I had the mother of migraines yesterday. Still a little shakey today. I hope I can do all the laundry today. We finally told the office we won't be renewing our lease. We have 60 days to leave. Mom's house is coming along nicely. We just have to contact movers and find a bedroom set.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am supposed to be in Botany right now but we had an exam on Friday and he's just going over it, and what I got wrong was just because I didn't memorize it.

I have a Stats midterm tonight and a Syntax midterm in the morning... so you know what I'm doing.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

I am supposed to be in Botany right now but we had an exam on Friday and he's just going over it, and what I got wrong was just because I didn't memorize it.

I have a Stats final tonight and a Syntax final in the morning... so you know what I'm doing.

Yup - avoiding studying.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I need to go and have lunch and try to clear these sinuses. Maybe as ice cream will help?