Play safe over the Bridge My Sweet Angels...

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have lost 2 kittens in 1 day... 3 kittens in 1 months... first april, second panther and now Bella... Everytime i say i am a bad meowmy everyone tells me it's not true... but everytime something like this happens i feel even worse and worse about myself... The worst part is Laura died in my hands.. she just shriveled up and let out a big sigh and he body just went numb, e head just fell over.. and her mouth opened wide... i thought she was a boy turns out i was wrong.... and to top it off my male cat mandy just came in and he is all cut up he has a big cut over his eye and he's bleeding from the top of his nose on his paw.. god... I do suck... anyhow good night or good morning...

sweet dreams My sweet little Angels... April...Panther...Bella...

Play safe over the bridge...

KCM

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey, I know your heart is aching and you feel terrible, but from reading your other posts, its certainly sounds like these little ones were just too vulnerable
You did all you can, you tried your best, you came here for advice , you loved and cared for them

RIP little ones, have kitty fun together

Just get mandy to the vets when you can, sounds like he's had a bit of a run in with another cat

Take some time out for you - you must be exhausted

We are all here for you

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh lovey this must be so hard on you right now.
Looking back over your other threads it shines out to me that you did everything you possible could for these sweet little babies. Sometimes its just nature's way.
I know its hard not to blame yourself but you really did try. Im sure nobody else could have done more than you did.

Please try and take some comfort in the fact that these babies are no longer suffering and can be at peace now.

RIP little ones and know that you will always have a special place in your wonderful meowmy's heart.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KCM

I have lost 2 kittens in 1 day... 3 kittens in 1 months... first april, second panther and now Bella... Everytime i say i am a bad meowmy everyone tells me it's not true... but everytime something like this happens i feel even worse and worse about myself... The worst part is Laura died in my hands.. she just shriveled up and let out a big sigh and he body just went numb, e head just fell over.. and her mouth opened wide... i thought she was a boy turns out i was wrong.... and to top it off my male cat mandy just came in and he is all cut up he has a big cut over his eye and he's bleeding from the top of his nose on his paw.. god... I do suck... anyhow good night or good morning...

sweet dreams My sweet little Angels... April...Panther...Bella...

Play safe over the bridge...

KCM
I really do try and avoid this forum because it is so sad. I have had seven cats cross the bridge in my life and I miss every one of them. Is it so hard to imagine that we may see them again some day? Not for me. I am almost crying writing this, that is why I very seldom venture into this forum. My heart goes out to you and may you again see your precious little ones again some day.

sweetnsassy36

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of hugs and warm, heartfelt thoughts your way. I am so sorry for your losses.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My condolences to you at this difficult rime. RIP little ones.