Sunday bengal stroll on the Wheel

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Second video clip of Impact having a casual stroll on the wheel, interupted twice by Coco trying to have a go at it. Much better lighting this time.

It's a 70MB file, so I put it on YouTube. You can see it here:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

I love it!

I love how Impact runs faster to fling Coco off
Oh yeah, he won't let anyone run on the wheel with him except Penny. I guess he respects his mom.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is absolutely amazing. Did it take them a long time to get used to it, or did they know what it was for right away? Do they all use it? I LOVE it when Impact speeds up and starts running really fast (and, of course, flings the other one off...
) . You've got some funny (and beautiful) kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That is so amazing and so FUNNY... when he speeds up
My cats would never run on that thing
I heard a little kitty cry in the background towards the end
Oh, I don't know, they might just love it.
I thought I'd have to train mine to use it, but they just went for it.
Did you hear Impact growling to keep the other cats away??
He's a real brat.

Originally Posted by neetanddave

That was great, Nial! He sure does speed up to throw Coco off!
He does it everytime. I feel sorry for Coco, she wants to run with him so bad.
He thinks I bought it just for him.

Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

That is absolutely amazing. Did it take them a long time to get used to it, or did they know what it was for right away? Do they all use it? I LOVE it when Impact speeds up and starts running really fast (and, of course, flings the other one off...
) . You've got some funny (and beautiful) kitties.
I still think it's amazing too! They ALL use it, but Impact is on it most of the time. Titan sprints on it for about a minute then jumps off, I'm still trying to catch that on Video.
I didn't have to train any of them, they just seem to gravitate towards it and use it. I'd say about 50% of them were naturals and the others had to practice a little to get the hang of it, but they can all run on it now.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, that's such a fantastic "toy"!! Impact is going to be the fittest Bengal around!

I love how Coco gets flung off
Poor girl!!!!

I didn't hear him growling, but I did hear the other kitty/s in the background mewing toward the end - dinner time??

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHH Nial, you have to tell me how to build them, or how to get them trained to use it - that's a great idea for building up muscle. My husband is quite handy with building stuff.

My biggest question is HOW you got them to use it!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My question is where did you get it and how much do they cost? We so need one for this house. And I'll need to borrow that video to show the beasties here how to use it...

Don't suppose you have one of them tearing apart raw meat from the bone?? The fierce F3 still can't figure out that he has to put his paw on the food in order to keep it from moving...

Awesome video!

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
With as many bengals has you have there, is there ever a time that no one is one the wheel, or does it go pretty much 24/7?