Mosi has a new toy!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's got a cat tent
It's really cute - it has a tail at the back
As soon as I took it out of the bag he was in it and it was ages before he would let me assemble it properly
He refused to let Jaffa in it at first but eventually when he was somewhere else Jaffa got a chance to check it out. I think it will be very much Mosi's toy though.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so cute! I have these basic cubes I got in Target & Kmart that my kitties love. They are nowhere near as pretty as Mosi's though!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
a) That is an adorable tent.
b) Mosi is so cute. He's really getting big, isn't he? But he does need to learn to share.

c) How is it that they ALWAYS know when something is for them, even if they've never seen it before? Sometimes they're too smart for their own good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was from ikea

Mosi has been hilarious with it tonight. He decided the minute he set eyes on it that it was his. Even when he's busy playing with something else if he sees Jaffa go in it he races over there and tells him to get out!

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so cute. He's an adorable cat as well.

btw did you know that mosi (is first of all a male noun so it fits as a name for a male animal) means moss in Icelandic? It's actually used as a name for male horses, dogs and cats over there as well sometimes.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

btw did you know that mosi (is first of all a male noun so it fits as a name for a male animal) means moss in Icelandic? It's actually used as a name for male horses, dogs and cats over there as well sometimes.
No I didn't know that! I chose it because it's an african (swahili) male name meaning first born, and Mosi was the first one of his litter to be born.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure Rosie and Sophie would love one
It does fold down flat when not in use....

Mosi is having so much fun with his. If he gets bored with going inside it there's always underneath it or on top of it