GoodBye Panther...

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, after i thought he was getting better... I realized that he wasn't breathing at first i thought he was sleeping but.. no... he was motionless, and i'm such an idiot.. I'm not fit to be a meowmy... at all.. I did all i could... and now because of me another is gone... i know he was premature.. but I knew i could do something else.. i could have.. god i don't even know....
anyhow...
thats the latest up date for today...
(i'm just another bad cat mama...)

I love you Panther.. play safe...

-KCM

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im so sorry hun , you didnt do anything wrong , you did all you could to save him.
please dont blame yourself , sometimes they wasnt ment to be. RIP panther , play happliy over the bridge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you.. I guess i just need some reassuring.. i just lost 2 kittens in one month... and frankly that scares me a whole lot... thank you for understanding...

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Darlin', these things happen, despite our best efforts and wishes. While it may seem cold and unfeeling for me to say this, I assure you it is not ... but these things happen normally for a reason. Sometimes, the kitten just isn't well or formed enough when born to make it outside the womb. Sometimes, Mom knows there is a problem and refuses to care for the baby. Others, it is just nature's way of making sure that the strongest will survive.

In the way of comforting reassurance, you didn't cause the loss of this, or any other, kitten. You did everything you could do ensure a happy ending, but as we all know, life can be cruel. Unfortunately, that cruelty touched you and your life. Please try not to blame yourself. Instead, focus on everything you did right ... and hang in there. We are all pulling for you!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know what? You are a wonderful meowmy! You did not do one thing wrong. You did the best you could. You did more than many mother cats would've been able to.

Play happily over the Rainbow Bridge Panther!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww heck honey, please try not to blame yourself, you did all the things you could

Run little one and play happily with all the other special kitties over the Bridge

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless your heart, you didn't do anything wrong and you're not a bad kitty Mom.

Believe me, I know how easy it is to blame yourself when something like this happens...I've never lost a kitten, but I did fall into the trap of blaming myself when our sweet girl Maggie died.
She was only a few days shy of her 19th Birthday and even though she'd lived a very long and very happy life I still felt that there MUST have been something else I could have done for her.
Then I came to realize that there was nothing else I could have done, I did everything I could for her, but it was her time to go.

You did everything you could have done for Panther while he was here and he knows that, he knows you loved him and did everything possible for him and if you stop and think about it, you know those things too.

You're hurt and you're greiving and you're upset and that's why you feel like it's your fault...but it's NOT.
You were a wonderful kitty mommy to him.

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your support, I'm trying to look past it.. i know it's going to be hard to move on.. but i will try my best.. i was upset, bu i'm trying to keep myself busy.. so i've started a new project.. hopefully it will make me feel better, thank you again for your support. *hugs* My Little Angels April and Panther will play safely over the rainbow... (I love you my sweets....)

KCM

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Darlin', these things happen, despite our best efforts and wishes. While it may seem cold and unfeeling for me to say this, I assure you it is not ... but these things happen normally for a reason. Sometimes, the kitten just isn't well or formed enough when born to make it outside the womb. Sometimes, Mom knows there is a problem and refuses to care for the baby. Others, it is just nature's way of making sure that the strongest will survive.

In the way of comforting reassurance, you didn't cause the loss of this, or any other, kitten. You did everything you could do ensure a happy ending, but as we all know, life can be cruel. Unfortunately, that cruelty touched you and your life. Please try not to blame yourself. Instead, focus on everything you did right ... and hang in there. We are all pulling for you!
These things happen alot to kitties unfortunately
You did nothing wrong, it just wasn't meant to be for Panther. May he rest in peace

sandycoles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KCM

Well, after i thought he was getting better... I realized that he wasn't breathing at first i thought he was sleeping but.. no... he was motionless, and i'm such an idiot.. I'm not fit to be a meowmy... at all.. I did all i could... and now because of me another is gone... i know he was premature.. but I knew i could do something else.. i could have.. god i don't even know....
anyhow...
thats the latest up date for today...
(i'm just another bad cat mama...)

I love you Panther.. play safe...

-KCM
i know how you feel i just lost a little one on wed. rip little one it was born on the 19th i had the same problem the little one wasn't feeding so i interviened it was vary tiny and week i thought it was doing good after i fed it and when i went in to feed it the little one was dieing so i held the little one all day till it passed.

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandycoles

i know how you feel i just lost a little one on wed. rip little one it was born on the 19th i had the same problem the little one wasn't feeding so i interviened it was vary tiny and week i thought it was doing good after i fed it and when i went in to feed it the little one was dieing so i held the little one all day till it passed.
Ohhh... Sweet thing.. RIP little one... I'm sorry... I guess we're ont he same boat.. Hope you feel better soon...

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP little Panther. Sorry to hear this. Please dont hold yourself accountable.

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry for what you are going through.

RIP little panther. At least you can be at peace now.

Emma x x x