Oh embarassing!...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not too long after DH and I got to church this morning, but after service had started, I felt a tickling in my shirt. Now I have long hair, so it's not uncommon for my hair to tickle me. Esp when m shirt is not high cut in the front. Well I felt the tickling...so I pulled my hair back. Then a minute later more tickling...so I peek down my shirt...remove a cat hair or 2. A minute later....more tickling...I look....it's a BUG!!! And he's 'headed south down the mountain!!!'

I pretty much jumped right up and ran out the back door of the church! Good thing we sit toward the back and on the side!

Once I got outside I couldn't find him and I mean I wasn't about to strip right there! So I went back in the church and upstairs to where the kids have their classrooms and there is another bathroom. I ran in there and took off my shirts and everything and couldn't find the little bugger! I mean I was shaking out my clothes and poking my finger through the layers of fabric in my bra and everything! I was paranoid for the whole rest of the service! It was just a little black beetle like bug, but narrow, not round. I mean I doubt it was dangerous....but still!! EWWWW!

I'm so wondering what people were thinking!
Course if I had run outside and tore my top off they'd really have something to ponder....

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's funny, but sorry for your embarassment. I'll be you were feeling that little guy everywhere in your head after that.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nah, they just would have thought the Spirit has taken ya
Funny story! Reminds me of that song about the squirrel in church

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have been the same way- I would have been freaking out too- I HATE bugs!

sarah3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol!!! Funny story for sure...
if I feel tickly that isn't related to my long hair I start to worry, as my first thoughts are usually....spider...scary...yuck...strip off and ofcourse the last thought well you can't just do that anywhere!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds funny~but Im sure it wasnt. I would of flipped out too though, seeing a bug down my shirt, I probly would of ripped it off right then and there!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Not too long after DH and I got to church this morning, but after service had started, I felt a tickling in my shirt. Now I have long hair, so it's not uncommon for my hair to tickle me. Esp when m shirt is not high cut in the front. Well I felt the tickling...so I pulled my hair back. Then a minute later more tickling...so I peek down my shirt...remove a cat hair or 2. A minute later....more tickling...I look....it's a BUG!!! And he's 'headed south down the mountain!!!'

I pretty much jumped right up and ran out the back door of the church! Good thing we sit toward the back and on the side!

Once I got outside I couldn't find him and I mean I wasn't about to strip right there! So I went back in the church and upstairs to where the kids have their classrooms and there is another bathroom. I ran in there and took off my shirts and everything and couldn't find the little bugger! I mean I was shaking out my clothes and poking my finger through the layers of fabric in my bra and everything! I was paranoid for the whole rest of the service! It was just a little black beetle like bug, but narrow, not round. I mean I doubt it was dangerous....but still!! EWWWW!

I'm so wondering what people were thinking!
Course if I had run outside and tore my top off they'd really have something to ponder....
Just tell em you had "The Holy Ghost"

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!! That sounds like something my Daughter would do.She HATES any kind of bug.