Help Asap

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a little kitten from lulu he's ultra tiny, while the others seem pleasently plump, he doesn't ever find a nipple and he doesn't seem to have a belly like the rest of them, he's also not very warm.. so what i did is i put him with me in where my bra is he seems to like it there *wink* lol anyhow what should i do?
I'm so worried it's only 6am here, and i've got to get up for 8... and i don't want to leave him alone if this is the case...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
his mother keeps pushing him off, it's not like i haven't tried, she just doesn't know what to do i guess, or i'm just nuts. (probably the second one), but i'm ggetting dressed to see if i can find some kitten milk for them at the pet store.. hopefully i do, and hopefully he's okay by the time i get back.. umm.. i had a second question but it completely slipped my mind... Oh yes, if i get the kitten milk hopefully i get a good mark.. the only one i have every heard of is whiska's kitten milk i'm not sure if thats any good.. oh and how do i feed them the milk??

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well I hope this kitten gets better. As for the milk, I would just use what you can find. The petstore should have some, and your vet also.

You feed the kittens with a kitten bottle, or atleast thats what I have always done. But a bottle or two,and some extra nipples.
Good luck and keep us posted.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
whiskers is not a replacment and get really upset his tummy. if you can get some goats milk this will be safe to use (warm it a little) if not kmr or lactol are both replacers.

sandycoles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KCM

his mother keeps pushing him off, it's not like i haven't tried, she just doesn't know what to do i guess, or i'm just nuts. (probably the second one), but i'm ggetting dressed to see if i can find some kitten milk for them at the pet store.. hopefully i do, and hopefully he's okay by the time i get back.. umm.. i had a second question but it completely slipped my mind... Oh yes, if i get the kitten milk hopefully i get a good mark.. the only one i have every heard of is whiska's kitten milk i'm not sure if thats any good.. oh and how do i feed them the milk??
well i had that happen to one of my kittens a few days ago and i tryed feeding it with a seringe and everything with the kitten formula it seemed to look like it was working and the next day it ended up dieing