Fan on computer

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have any idea why the computer sounds like its fan is on most of the time, and sometimes it sounds like its going to take off

It seems to be slow to, I just defraged it, and I always get rid of junk on it, history mail and all that stuff I want to throw it out the window
But I can't afford to
I keep seeing something about bios when I try to ask why does my computer fan run so much...What is that?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As explained to me, it's to keep the computer innards cool and you don't want it to stop! That happened on the old computer.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Does anyone have any idea why the computer sounds like its fan is on most of the time, and sometimes it sounds like its going to take off

It seems to be slow to, I just defraged it, and I always get rid of junk on it, history mail and all that stuff I want to throw it out the window
But I can't afford to
I keep seeing something about bios when I try to ask why does my computer fan run so much...What is that?
The Fan should be on anytime the PC is on. computer dont like heat at all.
if it to loud, it may have come loose, or got out of balance.

if its seems slow, check at programs are starting up, also see how much of the cpu use is at. if you dont know how to do that, you can pm me