Just placed an order with Plain Brown Tabby

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I finally got around to ordering at the Plain Brown Tabby. I just bought a few items to try out first to see if they like it.

This is what I got. Of couse I had to get the infamous banana...

http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merc...tegory_Code=OC

I also got a kitty lure as suggested by starryeyedtiger

http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merc...tegory_Code=T1

And lastly the PURRfect feather dancer...our cats all love the peacock feathers we play with them with so I thought they like this...

http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merc...ategory_Code=W

So I will be curious to see if and who will take the nana.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wooohooo! I'm so psyched about what I ordered the other day. Can you post pics when you get your stuff? I'd love to see your babies with their new toys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Wooohooo! I'm so psyched about what I ordered the other day. Can you post pics when you get your stuff? I'd love to see your babies with their new toys!
Sure! It will be interesting to see how they respond! What did you end up ordering??

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Sure! It will be interesting to see how they respond! What did you end up ordering??
Too much stuff!: 1 Kitty Kaviar, 1 Crinkleball Mini, 2 Yeowww! Catnip Bananaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s, 1 Tweekerâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Twists by Kooky Kat, 1 Kooky Kat Catnip Harry the Happy Hairball, and 1 Kookie Kitty Kurli-Qs!

I just couldn't stop and I have a few other things I'd like to order! Namely the kitty lure and the sticks things....
DH took it well when I told him...all I got was a 'sheesh!'

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Too much stuff!: 1 Kitty Kaviar, 1 Crinkleball Mini, 2 Yeowww! Catnip Bananaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s, 1 Tweekerâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Twists by Kooky Kat, 1 Kooky Kat Catnip Harry the Happy Hairball, and 1 Kookie Kitty Kurli-Qs!

I just couldn't stop and I have a few other things I'd like to order! Namely the kitty lure and the sticks things....
DH took it well when I told him...all I got was a 'sheesh!'
That's funny! I like the sound of Harry the happy hairball. lol

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Thats going to be a good loot!
I think so! I just hope they like the banana!
You should think about getting Trout some new toys so she can share them in bed with you again.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh that's soooo exciting!!!! your kitties are going to LOVE their new toys!!!!!
i definitely am hooked on PBT and so are my furbabies!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm just going to sit here and pout because I can't get shipping to Canada. Though it probably is better for my bank account that way.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

I'm just going to sit here and pout because I can't get shipping to Canada. Though it probably is better for my bank account that way.
Awww...I'm sorry! Is there anyway you could find out if they might do so in the future??

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I received my Plain Brown Tabby order yesterday and the banana was a hit! It took a brutal beating being shared with 4 cats!

They didn't really take to the crinkle ball or the kitty lure, but lexi loved the feather dancer!
I took a bunch of pictures so I will post them in a bit.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So I received my Plain Brown Tabby order yesterday and the banana was a hit! It took a brutal beating being shared with 4 cats!

They didn't really take to the crinkle ball or the kitty lure, but lexi loved the feather dancer!
I took a bunch of pictures so I will post them in a bit.
how great!! i can't wait to see pictures
give them some time to notice the krinkle balls (mine didn't notice the smaller toys until the joy of the bigger ones- banana and lure wore off a bit.)
I'm soo glad you liked everything! Isn't PBT the best!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

how great!! i can't wait to see pictures
give them some time to notice the krinkle balls (mine didn't notice the smaller toys until the joy of the bigger ones- banana and lure wore off a bit.)
I'm soo glad you liked everything! Isn't PBT the best!!!
Y, I think they did a very good job with shipping and packing. Their service is very reliable and nice of them to add those free gifts!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Y, I think they did a very good job with shipping and packing. Their service is very reliable and nice of them to add those free gifts!
Oh i totally agree!!! They packaged everything sooooo well- everything arrived all safe and sound here and in a very timly manner!
I was happy about that for sure!!!
Those pictures are too cute!!!
i think you'll be needing some more of those nana's
i'm going to place another order when i get my next check i think! What all did you order this time that your kitties liked best? (aside from the nana)

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh i totally agree!!! They packaged everything sooooo well- everything arrived all safe and sound here and in a very timly manner!
I was happy about that for sure!!!
Those pictures are too cute!!!
i think you'll be needing some more of those nana's
i'm going to place another order when i get my next check i think! What all did you order this time that your kitties liked best? (aside from the nana)
I ordered the feather dancer. If your cats love to play with peacock feathers or any kind of feather, I would try that. I got the kitty lure...they haven't really taken to that yet, and I got that free crinkle ball. They are kind of picky at times so I just wanted to try a few things first.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I ordered the feather dancer. If your cats love to play with peacock feathers or any kind of feather, I would try that. I got the kitty lure...they haven't really taken to that yet, and I got that free crinkle ball. They are kind of picky at times so I just wanted to try a few things first.
funny you mention the kitty lure- kojak is prancing around the living room with his
he's such a priss!