KatKwiz #30 - Who wants FREE points AND

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

have you been wanting a special gift but nobody has bought it for you yet?

Today, Persi is giving 213 points to the winner and Alley is buying a gift of the winner's choice for the winner.

What is the total number of Awareness Ribbons that members have bought

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Click on vbplaza menu
Click on Most Sold
See #4= Awarness Ribbons = 290
For some reason I thought this one would be harder. It did take 34 minutes to get the first answer. Nonetheless, you are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!I

Alley said that you have quite a few gifts, but there must be one that you are missing that you would like for being so quick and smart. Let her know what it is and she will get it for you.
Meanwhile, Persi has deposited 213 points in your account.

Folks: 213 is the new minimum amount of points you can win. A few other things have changed slightly so when you get a chance, please click on the KatKwiz link under the siggy.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Click on vbplaza menu
Click on Most Sold
See #4= Awarness Ribbons = 290
Originally Posted by mom_2_3

CLICK 1. vbplaza menu
CLICK 2: Most Sold
Awareness Ribbons 291
Depending on when you look at the VbPlaza menu and who might have bought a ribbon recently, the number can change. In the roughly 10.5 hours between these two answers, someone bought a ribbon. So at the time they did their searches, they were both correct. At the time the quiz was posted, who knows how many ribbons had been purchased. Maybe a few less than what babyharley found when she looked.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Depending on when you look at the VbPlaza menu and who might have bought a ribbon recently, the number can change. In the roughly 10.5 hours between these two answers, someone bought a ribbon. So at the time they did their searches, they were both correct. At the time the quiz was posted, who knows how many ribbons had been purchased. Maybe a few less than what babyharley found when she looked.
Somebody DID buy a ribbon between the two answers. Of course. And there were two right answers at the time they were answered. But babyharley had the FIRST correct answer at the time it was given. As soon as I saw the 290 answer given at 10:24 I looked, and that was the correct answer at that time. When the 291 answer was given that was the correct answer for at that time. But babyharley was clearly the winner, being the first to supply the answer and how the answer was found.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Somebody DID buy a ribbon between the two answers. Of course. And there were two right answers at the time they were answered. But babyharley had the FIRST correct answer at the time it was given.
All I am saying is that with something that can change like the number of ribbons (or gifts purchased, etc.) its going to be very subjective as to the actual correct answer being sought.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

All I am saying is that with something that can change like the number of ribbons (or gifts purchased, etc.) its going to be very subjective as to the actual correct answer being sought.
Have you read my PM?