We've got Wubby problems!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, Scratch discovered his wubby (a pair of DH boxer shorts), 8-Bit has his nana, but Dr D Claw doesn't have anything. He's feeling left out. So last night he tried to take away Scratch's wubby. That didn't work out well, because Scratch pined him down and smacked him in the head. He then went to take the nana, and 8-Bit turned into the big puffed up gray ball of fur that he becomes when anyone touches it. Dr D Claw is now wondering around looking for something to attach himself to. We hear mournful cries every now and then.

I've decided to head to the kitty store after work to find something. Perhaps all we need is a furry mouse or blanket that Dr D Claw can carry around with him.

Wish me luck!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, gee whiz! Poor Dr. Claw.

You should tell the other boys to take his coveting as a compliment.

Maybe you should take Dr. Claw with you to the store? Otherwise this could get expensive in the testing phase...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Oh, gee whiz! Poor Dr. Claw.

You should tell the other boys to take his coveting as a compliment.

Maybe you should take Dr. Claw with you to the store? Otherwise this could get expensive in the testing phase...
True, but he's never been to the store before... it's also rather chilly out so I'd have to put his little shirt on.

Hummm.... I wonder how many strange looks I'll get?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

True, but he's never been to the store before... it's also rather chilly out so I'd have to put his little shirt on.

Hummm.... I wonder how many strange looks I'll get?
It's a pet store so I imagine not too many odd looks.

Hey, Dr. Claw! Check out your meowmy's bra drawer!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about a pair of rolled up socks....worn once of course so that it has your scent or your hubby's scent on them? You can even put a bit of catnip inside if he likes catnip.

Chynna doesn't have a wubby...I'm her wubby, but I'm too big for her to cart around so she attaches herself to me wherever I am. Abby has her socks that she loves. On days I wash them she walks around and cries while she looks for them and is all happy to have them back!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww poor Dr Claw! So Scratch beat him up huh? Wow, Scratch was always the one getting beaten up wasn't he???

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Awwwww poor Dr Claw! So Scratch beat him up huh? Wow, Scratch was always the one getting beaten up wasn't he???
Yes, Scratch learned from his master, 8-Bit.

I think Dr Claw is quite okay being the bottom kitty as long as he gets to snuggle with Meowmy!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I imagine he has no concept of being in a ladder of kitties - he still has so much more fun and gets so much more love than he did before that he's happy no matter what

Smudge is like that - she's probably bottom of the ladder in our house, always gets her butt kicked when wrestling with Lily, and Stumpy won't let Smudge wrestle with her, but Smudge doesn't care whatsoever, she gets all the love and play she needs

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hee good luck
hmm how about a something else, pbt has other stuff then bannana?
or hmm give him another pair of DH underwear?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I imagine he has no concept of being in a ladder of kitties - he still has so much more fun and gets so much more love than he did before that he's happy no matter what

Smudge is like that - she's probably bottom of the ladder in our house, always gets her butt kicked when wrestling with Lily, and Stumpy won't let Smudge wrestle with her, but Smudge doesn't care whatsoever, she gets all the love and play she needs
He just loves to be loved. I've never seen a kitty like him. He'd curl up and sleep in my lap all day if I'd let him.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's a pet store so I imagine not too many odd looks.

Hey, Dr. Claw! Check out your meowmy's bra drawer!
JAN! He doesn't need one of my bras!

I just came back and found a good furry blanket. We shall see if he likes it.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could always try an old tshirt if th blanket doesnt work most of the kitties in our house use tshirts as their wubbys lol.

Dutchy uses a pair of steves jeans..lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you mean scratch STILL has your hubby's boxers???
i think michael shouldn't plan on getting those back
poor little dr.claw- i'm sure his meowmy will find something nice for him to play with at the pet store

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think those boxers are as good as gone.
I hope the blanket works out, if not, can't you get Dr. Claw something else at plain brown tabby? Good Luck! Let us know how the blanket works out.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

you mean scratch STILL has your hubby's boxers???
i think michael shouldn't plan on getting those back
poor little dr.claw- i'm sure his meowmy will find something nice for him to play with at the pet store
Yes

He's not willing to give them up.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

We need a picture of that one Heather
I'll be taking some on Sunday... we do a regular photo session. Actually I need to do a whole new thread of the boys. I promise, you shall see some tomrrow!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I love your little Doctor. I love all your boys, but especially Dr. Claw. He sounds like a real sweetheart. He got what he deserved in finding such a loving home. Even if he does get smacked in the head every so often.