The Paper Towel Bandit

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the 2nd morning in a row I have woke up to a shredded roll of paper towels in the kitchen.

Yesterday when I found it, I put the NEW unopened package in the top cabinet where I thought they couldn't reach it.
Apparently I was wrong
Not only could they reach it, but they knocked it down, opened the package and shredded 3 rolls!

When I walked into the kitchen I found Bo and Duke laying in the middle of a shredded pile of paper towels. When I asked who did it, Bo raised his head and trilled at me with a piece of paper towel stuck to his claw.
I think it's obvious who the instigater is

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been there, but never had 3 shredded rolls at the same time! They sure do know how to appear innocent don't they?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And just where are the pics??

I would like to see a pic of 3 shredded paper towels~
I thought ONE roll of t.p was bad......

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

For the 2nd morning in a row I have woke up to a shredded roll of paper towels in the kitchen.

Yesterday when I found it, I put the NEW unopened package in the top cabinet where I thought they couldn't reach it.
Apparently I was wrong
Not only could they reach it, but they knocked it down, opened the package and shredded 3 rolls!

When I walked into the kitchen I found Bo and Duke laying in the middle of a shredded pile of paper towels. When I asked who did it, Bo raised his head and trilled at me with a piece of paper towel stuck to his claw.
I think it's obvious who the instigater is
Sounds like graduation time to me (from toilet paper to paper towels.)

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!!!! I agree you should have had a camera to take a pic of that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I wish I had my camera handy but I'm not much of a morning person and not fully awake until I've havd a cup of coffee

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is so cute! Ha! Bo was caught in the act!
My girlies do this same thing! Nothing's safe around here, the paper towels, toilet tissue, even Kleenex, they'll take a notion and team up to shred them all to pieces