did you watch

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Cosby Show when it was on and do you still watch the reruns. Its one of my favorite shows of all time. Has good moral values, never any bad language on it, and its all about family and love, and is hilarious. I hope its still runninf when I have kids and they are big enough to watch tv, that and Little House on the Prairie.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love The Cosby Show. They still play it here along with LHOTP!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the show - and watch the re-runs often. Wouldnt it be great if they did a one-off show again now?

Little Rudi - so cute when she sings that blues song with the family as backing singers! Remember that?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heeh have nto seen most of those shows.
but if i happen to catch one i do watch it, since i see new ones all the time for me.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually my most favorite all time show was Threes Comapny!!
I looove catching reruns of that at night, allthough I dont see much of them anymore.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVED the Cosby show growing up! Well, I love BIll Cosby period. He is just so funny! They don't make shows like that anymore.

I also loved Facts of Life. I remember when it first came on my mother wouldn't let me watch it because she didn't like the name...then she found out my Grandparents watched it every week.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The winter DH was in Iraq I stayed up every night watching it! I didn't have a job and staying up at night here put me up at the time he was awake there...so it made e-mailing and phone calls easier to come by!

Bill Cosby is coming to our state fair this summer too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE the Cosby Show!
(it's really fun to watch the re-runs now because of all the cheesy outfits
)

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes I did. Cute show. I sometimes see reruns.

Raven is one of my kids favorite actresses. They've seen her on her show on Disney channel, and she's also in Princess Diaries 2. I told them that when she was 3 she was on The Cosby show for a season. Then youngest dd told me that she'd already read that in American Girl magazine

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I loved the Cosby show when it was on, and I do watch it when ever the opportunity arises. I also am a big fan of Roseanne and even catch the occasionally episode of Happy Days.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great show. I got to meet him in 2000 while visiting a college. His routines are never the same. He talked about his daughter, and all the mishaps they went through to get her into a college and during college. VERY funny stuff. I just got Bill Cosby: Himself on DVD from Netflix. I heard it's great, and can't wat to watch it.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bill Cosby: Himself is awesome!
I used to have a copy, but somewhere during moving I lost it. The thing I love about him is he can take an everyday event and make it funny without being vulgar or offensive. He makes us laugh at ourselves and talks about things everyone can relate to.

Watch it as soon as you can!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Bill Cosby: Himself is awesome!
I used to have a copy, but somewhere during moving I lost it. The thing I love about him is he can take an everyday event and make it funny without being vulgar or offensive. He makes us laugh at ourselves and talks about things everyone can relate to.

Watch it as soon as you can!
OMG I have seen that! He was hilarious in that.... also seen Bill Cosby: 49.

I watch Nick At Nite EVERY night! And Tvland

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've watched about half so far! I love how he makes everyda things so funny...it's funny because it's true!!!

"I love it when mothers get so mad they can't remember your name. "Come here, Roy, er, Rupert, er, Rutabaga... what is your name, boy? And don't lie to me, because you live here, and I'll find out who you are.'"

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't watch it now, but I definitely did as a kid. I used to beg my mom to let me stay up to watch it because my bedtime was too early.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched it all the time when I was growning up. And I watched Simon and Simon and Mcgyver (sp?) and a couple of others like full house and had I was a big westerns fan when I was a little girl I used to watch this show caled The Young Riders and loved it.