So much for that poor banana!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recently recieved a wonderful order from Plain Brown Tabby in the mail. I was soooo excited to give the new toys to the kitties. Little did i know, the dogs would enjoy them too!
Last night, two suspected furbaby *cough cough* Whiskey & Fosters....had a good ole time destroying one of the kirby sticks i had ordered. (i went away for one hour if even that and came home and it was killed!
I'm pretty sure the dogs played with it and tore it up and Kojak rolled all in the catnip from it because he was covered in it lol. Tonight i went to my mom's house for a bit to see my kitties (they're moving into our house this week!!) and when i came home i found Kojak's beloved catnip banana torn and it's catnip innards strew all about the rug....I WONDER who did that!
Poor nana! I think they all 3 had a role in it's destruction. It was covered in drool when i picked it up too
Oh yes, and Kojak has removed the eyes off of his cute little Kitty Lure toy from PBT (i cought him in the act) so apparently i will need to place another PBT order VERY soon! They need to make doggie toys too lol...Whiskey and Fosters request cat nip filled ones lol....

Poor nana....
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Kojak still loves his toys...dog drool and all

Aparently when you rip the fuzzy eyeballs off the kitty lure toys, you get two toys instead of one! What a clever kitty

Look what the doggies did to my toy momma!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Poor little nana!!
That is just too funny!
it would be less funny if i hadn't just paid for it

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i wonder if i can stitch it back up???
I hate to toss it

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha PM me your address and i will send you the extra one i have.
mind always seem to just play with the one. the other has not moved in a couple of weeks

lol nice pics by the way

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crime: Toy Murder in the first degree.

After much deliberation the jury's verdict is.........

......Get another toy for Kojak. The guilty culprits to attend CatNip Anonymous for 6 months.

Great pics lol!

RIP dear banana. May you find replacement eyeballs in your next life.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sure you can fix it. Stuff a little bit of catnip in the open hole and put a patch on it. My poor banana has been without stuffing for over a year now and they still play with it. Mine was dropped into the water bowl too many times and the catnip leached out as a tea.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sorry Nikki-but those pics just made my day!!!

I needed a good laugh!!

But I think you need to stitch up the poor nana, dont toss it.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Sure you can fix it. Stuff a little bit of catnip in the open hole and put a patch on it. My poor banana has been without stuffing for over a year now and they still play with it. Mine was dropped into the water bowl too many times and the catnip leached out as a tea.
Mmmmm....Banana-Catnip Tea!

Hey NIkki, if you fix the nana, you should sew the eyeballs on it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well- we're gonna try to sew up the banana!
I'll let ya'll know how that goes
This morning (stayed home sick from work) i found Fosters rolling around in the floor scratching his back with that catnip banana in his mouth and catnip all over him. I think we found our culprit!! That's a big nono around here- they don't get toys/food/treats unless they have "permission" and are given a command....i guess the catnip just made it too irrestiable though
So i think Fosters is the guilty one....although Whiskey steals toys too so i'm sure he had a hand in it the other night- and i'm SURE Kojak helped roll in it
My boys- i love umm-rotten and all!!
Guess what though- Pat pm'd me this morning with some great news- There is a catnip dog toy on PBT!!!!!!!
I am ordering it for Fosters and Whiskey when i get some extra $!!!!

http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merc...egory_Code=CCT

How great is that!!!!! I will also be ordering a replacement nana and a few more kitty lures when i get extra $!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just cracked up reading this post and then seeing pictures!
Glad I wasn't drinking water otherwise it would have been on my monitor.
That banana is pulverized! lol I am placing my order at plain brown tabby tonight. Those poor eyes....ripped out so mercilessy! lol It is hilarious...but I agree it would be funnier if you hadn't just paid for it all...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! My Mom has that problem with Tasha and Abby! Especially Abby! They just think every toy is for them! I even had to hide the cat dancer I bought for them!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I just cracked up reading this post and then seeing pictures!
Glad I wasn't drinking water otherwise it would have been on my monitor.
That banana is pulverized! lol I am placing my order at plain brown tabby tonight. Those poor eyes....ripped out so mercilessy! lol It is hilarious...but I agree it would be funnier if you hadn't just paid for it all...
Definitely get a kitty lure- that seems to be the all around favorite around here!
(that's what the eyes were ripped off of by Kojak
) I'm attempting to sew up the poor nana (i even found yellow thread!) but i can't thread the darn needle! I've tried everything

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

LOL! My Mom has that problem with Tasha and Abby! Especially Abby! They just think every toy is for them! I even had to hide the cat dancer I bought for them!
Oh my dogs LOVE cat dancers (especially Da Bird!!!) My wolf mix, Ginger will howl and yodle at the thing and try to attack it everytime we use it
It's hilarious! Fosters and Whiskey LOVE catnip bubbles more than our kitties do- they jump around everywhere trying to catch them in their mouths
I swear our dogs think their kitties!