Heading out to the highway...

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm heading to Cleveland for a few days to attend the 2007 American Livebearer Association National Convention- tropical fish, baby! Anyway, should be a goo time and if anyone is in the neighborhood up there and wants to check it out the convention is being held at the Holiday Inn Select on Royalton Road in Strongsville.

Later!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah! I live right near there! wish I could stop in, but I'm working extra hours this weekend
what are the days and times? I might be able to squeeze it in

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds fun!! i love looking at that stuff.
to much work for me to keep those types of fish. i wil just stick to my gold fish .
to bad my back hurts to much to walk around to much or i would come check it out.

extinctosaurus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's a livebearer fish association?!?!?!

I have a LOT of mollies at my parent's house in Phoenix. I started out with just two that I thought were males (I was very foolish and not knowledgable about how to tell back then!!) but then they started breeding. Then those started breeding!!! And they kept going and going! They're in a 55 gallon now, and my mom said last she counted there were like... 70 ;_; I had to move and I couldn't take them with me, but I don't want my parents to have to take care of them (plus my dad keeps threatening to kill them). I really don't know what to do about it since none of the stores here will take those fishes.

So... man I should check out this little organization to figure something out. I just kind of started ranting there!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Yeah! I live right near there! wish I could stop in, but I'm working extra hours this weekend
what are the days and times? I might be able to squeeze it in
I'm sorry, Katie. I left right after I posted. The convention was actually in Strongsville at the Holiday Inn and was held on friday, saturday and sunday.

I'm back and with lost of good fish. I'll make another thread about them.