News that is news for me...

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well if anyone didn't know i had a third female her name is Lulu.. Well lulu is my quiet quiet girl, whombarely comes out to say hi.. well this morning she gave a shock.... A shock of where is involved 5 newborn babies in their scratching house... Boy did i freak out... she didn't make any noises while in labor nothing... now here ia m with 14 KITTENS and 6 cats lol.. boy am i a doozey... well i have a lot of people that want cats and are willing to take two or more.. so good news... and i'm keeping a few.. i got one pure black one that has my name written all over him :p.. anyhow just wanted to let everyone know all is good in the cat kingdom in montreal, canada.

-Stephanie
KCM

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KCM

Well if anyone didn't know i had a third female her name is Lulu.. Well lulu is my quiet quiet girl, whombarely comes out to say hi.. well this morning she gave a shock.... A shock of where is involved 5 newborn babies in their scratching house... Boy did i freak out... she didn't make any noises while in labor nothing... now here ia m with 14 KITTENS and 6 cats lol.. boy am i a doozey... well i have a lot of people that want cats and are willing to take two or more.. so good news... and i'm keeping a few.. i got one pure black one that has my name written all over him :p.. anyhow just wanted to let everyone know all is good in the cat kingdom in montreal, canada.

-Stephanie
KCM
That is certainly a surprise you got this morning. I hope you'll seriously consider having your kitties all neutered after this round of activity.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wait, so did she have 14 kittens or five?
Did she get out or do you have intact males in your house?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congrats on the kittens , i cant remember to much so you had 3 unspayed females in your home?? or was 1 a stray i cannot remember.
i hope they will all be spayed after this , god 14 kittens running around?? wow thats a lot of mouths to feed and paws to watch you dont step on them lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well i have 3 neutered males and 3 unspayed girls.. (bad move) i didn't know they were being let out... and since i don't see Lulu very much.. and she wasn't even fat.. her abbies are the size of my palm.. so tiny... with big mouths... god do they scream.. lol.. She had 5 kittens and Kandy had 5 and Middie did have 5, but one died.. so leaves her with 4.. (RIP APRIL) and so it leaves me with 20 cats all together... I took kandy is 2 years ago, she was a starving kitten, now a grandma and had to litters..
what a sweet thing.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
anyway its happend now , and about 20 cats thats not to bad, i have 12 cats 4 adults, 2 nearly 12 months ,2 8 monthers ,1 12 week old ,a mum and 2 7 week old kittens and another batch of kittens on the way ( just found a home for a cat who i rescued 4 months ago ) yeaa
so depending on how many my nearly 12 monther has *fluffy* i could be looking at nearly 20 cats myself. but all the adults are neutered and spayed (gracy , lilly , bergkhamp and tom) 11 month old is neutered just like his sister fluffy was ment to be (long story) the 2 8 months olds tigerlilly and forest are both spayed , the 12 week one will be done once she hits 6 months (chloe) the mum (anne) is due to be spayed next week but might have to hold for a few weeks as her kittens have only just started on soilds and still very much nursing. the kittens will be spayed once they hit 6 months and fluffy will be spayed once she has /weened her kittens.

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

anyway its happend now , and about 20 cats thats not to bad, i have 12 cats 4 adults, 2 nearly 12 months ,2 8 monthers ,1 12 week old ,a mum and 2 7 week old kittens and another batch of kittens on the way ( just found a home for a cat who i rescued 4 months ago ) yeaa
so depending on how many my nearly 12 monther has *fluffy* i could be looking at nearly 20 cats myself. but all the adults are neutered and spayed (gracy , lilly , bergkhamp and tom) 11 month old is neutered just like his sister fluffy was ment to be (long story) the 2 8 months olds tigerlilly and forest are both spayed , the 12 week one will be done once she hits 6 months (chloe) the mum (anne) is due to be spayed next week but might have to hold for a few weeks as her kittens have only just started on soilds and still very much nursing. the kittens will be spayed once they hit 6 months and fluffy will be spayed once she has /weened her kittens.
Holy Moly, you've got a lot going on there.. lol.. glad to hear/read about it, aren;t they the sweetest things though.. espicially when all they want are kisses and hugs, i love that, now the eldest which are middies babies are starting to walk a lot and climb out of there box to come sleep on me! i swear i woke up to two kittens sleeping on me. I am a very light sleeper, the slightest touch and i'm awake.. anyhow.. right now those little bundles of joy are sleeping. but one thing.. Lulu looks really freaked out she keeps trying to change where the babies are sleeping, and the babies i don't think are getting any milk from mom because mom is always moving.. what shoud i do?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
where have you got her set up with the babys at the moment , maybe there is just so much going on at the moment she feels a bit put out?

fosterkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

That is certainly a surprise you got this morning. I hope you'll seriously consider having your kitties all neutered after this round of activity.
What she said.

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well i had her in the cage, but she satrted going nuts.. like really nuts.. she took a baby by it's hinde and started going nuts by running in circles.. and i was so freaked out that i let her take the babies under my bed where she had made nest, there was a broken box (where my shoes used to be, mind you the box wasn't broken) anyhow she's been there several hours and is very calm.. i can see her cleary sincemy bed frame is medal frame and under my matress and is just bars supporting it.. right now i have a little kitten walking around on ym keyboard making it extremely hard for me to type. lol and he's getting frusturated because i keep moving him lol... his name is Mohawk, because he has sucha cute mohawk lol.. baby hair! anyhow i think i'm gonna leave her there until i see she's more stable..