Headshots and other stuff...

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These came out a little dark and blurry, but I thought they captured Ares and Dreamers features well.

Dreamer:

Ares:

Heres Ares sittin on top of the cat tree we made (prime real estate, if you ask any of the furry residents):

And I just couldn't resist posting this blur of bengal bliss:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They also have a favorite nap spot that we call the FEMA Trailer (its one of their carriers, LOL!)

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ares and Duke get along VERY well. Ares adores Duke, and follows him everywhere. Its so cute, like he looks up to him. If Duke is napping, Ares will find him and cuddle up to him.

He does have a bit of a jealous streak though. If I'm petting Duke, or brushing him, or giving him ANY attention really, Ares will be right there. A few times he's even pushed Duke out of the way just so I can pet him. Dukes pretty indifferent to it all though. He's such a good big brother!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are so beautiful!!! I was going to ask how it ws bringing two brothers into a single cat household, and if they ignored Duke, but you answered THAT question!

That's awesome Areas has bonded so well with Duke - the pictures of them snuggling are gorgeous

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats are so pretty. I would *love* to be able to come visit to take pictures of them.

The colours on Ares's head are just fantastic. I love the dark spots he has where the whiskers come out. Most tabbies (and bengals) have those but his are really striking.

It's so much fun seeing them, like I've said before there really aren't many high quality marble bengals in the UK that I've seen and yours are just stunning.

How is it going living with them now? is it what you were expecting? Duke seems to be putting up with them quite well

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does Dreamer play with Duke at all? I love the pix of your handsome babies, more more more please!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darling! What pretty babies. I love to see kitties cuddling up with each other
I've got 2 kitties and they've been together for almost 9 years and they only tolerate one another. They never cuddle or even lay next to each other so that they are touching

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

Your cats are so pretty. I would *love* to be able to come visit to take pictures of them.

The colours on Ares's head are just fantastic. I love the dark spots he has where the whiskers come out. Most tabbies (and bengals) have those but his are really striking.

It's so much fun seeing them, like I've said before there really aren't many high quality marble bengals in the UK that I've seen and yours are just stunning.

How is it going living with them now? is it what you were expecting? Duke seems to be putting up with them quite well
Oh, I WISH you could come and take some pics of my babies! That would be awesome!

They are different, to say the least. I don't know if its just my cats, or if most bengals are like this (I think the latter). They are VERY powerful, quick, athletic. And I say this, having already spent almost a year with a very powerful/quick/athletic siamese! As strong as they are though, Duke is most definitely the alpha cat.

Dreamer is half his size, so she usually has to reluctantly submit to him. They don't get along like I would like them to, but they haven't killed each other yet.

Ares is almost Dukes size, and undoubtedly more powerful. But he's a big, muscle-bound love bug! LOL! Its so cute to watch him follow Duke around. And man can that boy jump! We have an eight foot screen at the bottom of the basement stairs to keep them upstairs. Ares actually jumps straight to the top and over, several times! Eight feet!

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Does Dreamer play with Duke at all? I love the pix of your handsome babies, more more more please!
They play chase, but it often gets too rough and they need to be separated.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tiffanyjbt

Oh, I WISH you could come and take some pics of my babies! That would be awesome!

They are different, to say the least. I don't know if its just my cats, or if most bengals are like this (I think the latter). They are VERY powerful, quick, athletic. And I say this, having already spent almost a year with a very powerful/quick/athletic siamese! As strong as they are though, Duke is most definitely the alpha cat.

Dreamer is half his size, so she usually has to reluctantly submit to him. They don't get along like I would like them to, but they haven't killed each other yet.

Ares is almost Dukes size, and undoubtedly more powerful. But he's a big, muscle-bound love bug! LOL! Its so cute to watch him follow Duke around. And man can that boy jump! We have an eight foot screen at the bottom of the basement stairs to keep them upstairs. Ares actually jumps straight to the top and over, several times! Eight feet!
When I complete my teleportation gadget I'll let you know and come around with the camera

I think most Bengals are like that. Nikita is also VERY powerful, quick and active. Surprises a lot of cat people that come visit and are used to their cats. She's 12 pounds of solid muscle now at 15 months which is pretty good for a female cat.

..and eight feet! WOW, Nikita regularely jumps around 6 feet from a chair to the top of my doors (I have very high ceilings in my flat and the doors are tall) but she's not jumped eight feet. That is very impressive.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread is just full of cuties
ur kitties are just soo GORGEOUS, and those pics are all GREAT
of course those cuddling ones are sooo sweet
Just such cuties there