New car

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I finally got a new car! Thank you to all of your advice in the past. I ended up going for the Aveo in tomato red. I've been driving it for a week now, and love it. It's great on fuel and it rocks on the highway.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's so exciting to get a new car! And these days you really need that fuel efficiency.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

I finally got a new car! Thank you to all of your advice in the past. I ended up going for the Aveo in tomato red. I've been driving it for a week now, and love it. It's great on fuel and it rocks on the highway.
Congratulations!
I have never heard ot tomato red before but it does look like a tomato. And that sure beats having a lemon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I am still happy for you though
I went with my gut feeling, and it so far has worked out well. I love it. Can't wait to try out the air-conditioning. The sun-roof is great!

The colour is officially Super Red, but I think of it as Tomato Red.

Thanks for being happy for me, despite the fact that it's not a Honda, etc.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new car. My hubby will insist on a new one next year. I talked him out of one this year, but ours is only 4 yrs old.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's very pretty. I just love cars...If I had the money, I would have a different car every couple of years...but that is in my dreams.