Grey's Anatomy 04/26- "Desire"

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did everyone think of tonight's episode? I thought Alex was harsh with Addison, but she is doing the spinoff, so I knew it wouldn't last long. Burke and Cristina and the wedding planning is cool....but I really hope both their moms come back for the big day! Did everyone see the preview for next week?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WTH with George! Is he leaving too? I heard a rumor he was. Oh this is going to be boring without all these love triangles. Christina & Burke were cute with the cake. I had a hard time hearing Burke tonight....esp with Izzy.
Oh and that fish! GROSS!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As far as I know, TR Knight, aka George, is not leaving.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw it and can't wait for next weeks.I wonder what will happen with Meridith and Derek? It will be fun to watch what happens with all of them.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O man, what an episode
I did how ever think that Alex was very rude with addison but we all no she is going to have her own show, but they made their lil thing go QUICK! But I am soo confused about McDreamy here and Merideth
But I am very excited about next weeks!

I am in a bind here tho, i cant decide which to tape, that or ER! I am loyal fans to both shows and both are extended next week! Greys is just 2 hours but Er is 1 hour and 10 mins I think but I will still have to miss something! O man I am going to have to flip it here

QUick question too relating to Greys! Anyone know when the season finale is, I am n ot sure and well my mom does have surgery May 23rd, and of course seh doesnt want to miss the season finale!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband was laughing at me tonight, I said i wanted to throttle Derek...for being kinda cruddy. I can see his point and all..but come on..

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Derek was a big mean poopyhead to Meredith.
Alex was unneccessariy rude to Addison, too.
George was an immature jerk, wanting two women.

It is a sad day when Preston Burke was the nicest guy in the episode.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wasn't the best episode. I found it interesting how everything seemed to come back and tie in Izzy and George's affair. I still don't see them having any chemistry

That whole Addison and Alex story was just stupid. It was like they wrote it in haste just to give the character Addison an "out" if the spin off takes off. First they were really into each other and it was building for weeks, and suddenly he's not into her anymore.
Too rapid an ending if you ask me.

And once again Derek and Merredith are on the rocks. Either put them together or split them up. They're adults and this undecidedness and back and forth business is way too high school.

That fish was yuck!!! However, it is a myth that the fish will follow a stream of urine and swim upstream into the urethra. The fish can't swim that fast. However, the urine will attract the fish to your general location and it is possible for it to locate the small opening and find it's way inside...but it's not all that common.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Wasn't the best episode. I found it interesting how everything seemed to come back and tie in Izzy and George's affair. I still don't see them having any chemistry

That whole Addison and Alex story was just stupid. It was like they wrote it in haste just to give the character Addison an "out" if the spin off takes off. First they were really into each other and it was building for weeks, and suddenly he's not into her anymore.
Too rapid an ending if you ask me.

And once again Derek and Merredith are on the rocks. Either put them together or split them up. They're adults and this undecidedness and back and forth business is way too high school.

That fish was yuck!!! However, it is a myth that the fish will follow a stream of urine and swim upstream into the urethra. The fish can't swim that fast. However, the urine will attract the fish to your general location and it is possible for it to locate the small opening and find it's way inside...but it's not all that common.
We watched a show on the National Geographic channel about those fish.It was nasty.They had those fish, some worms that get into your eyes, tape worms and all that gross stuff.I want to say the show was something like "10 things that eat you from the inside out" or 10 deadlyest.................. I just can't remember the name.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know...i just had a thought as i get ready for work...

Meredith and Derek Are the Ross and Rachel... LOL

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I personally think George just needs to suck it up and be a man, be a husband to his wife, I swear if I ever met a more whiney and self-centered brat of a guy as him I would slap him

Izzy needs to gain control of her emotions, she lets herself be controlled by them waaaay to much

the Chief needs to realize he can't fix his mistakes through other people

and Derek needs to be taken down a peg or two, all I can say is that he sees Meredith as an "inconvenience" than he doesn't need to be with her, shame on him for even having those thoughts

and that fish is not a myth, it is very real and it can swim right up a man's urethra OUCH!!

did anyone else notice the theme of not being able to "have your cake and eat it too"? which also tied in nicely with the wedding cake thing
but the chairman lost both his mistress and his wife and then Addison lost both Alex and Sloane..... George doesn't want to lose both Izzy and Callie, that's why he's transferring

why do I talk about these people as if they're real?????