I should be so ashamed but I'm not

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I baked a cake for my dad and still have icing left and I am now eating the rest of the icing by itself and its so good I can't resist it.

pawsandwhiskers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Could be worse...you could be eating the cake too!!! Just think how good you've been - you made a cake and not eating it! That takes willpower!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have to put it on graham crackers-its really good that way!!

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Grandma used to put her home made chocolate icing between Ritz crackers them put them in the fridge. We would get to have them as a treat.

Not too long ago I tried to recreate the memory using the caned stuff. It was good but just not the same as her's.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

You have to put it on graham crackers-its really good that way!!
I remember in college having a craving for graham crackers with icing (just like elementary school). Took some to classes and discovered I was not alone in my likes.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CheshireCat

My Grandma used to put her home made chocolate icing between Ritz crackers them put them in the fridge. We would get to have them as a treat.

Not too long ago I tried to recreate the memory using the caned stuff. It was good but just not the same as her's.
We used to do that too, and you are right, canned is not the same as the real stuff.