I need a signature!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I would really like to have a signature of my PHX.. but I don't have any pictures on the computer of him. So.. to the next best thing. I was thinking about having a signature of a funny/comic lynx point siamese cat and I was also considering maybe a tie dye signature that says PHX or MY BABY PHX or something along that line.

Is there anybody that would like to make me a signature? You can play around with the idea as much as you would like! Just let me know! I would grrrrrrrrreatly appreciate it!

By the way.. my PHX looks almost identical to bnwalker2 cat named Sasha
(I hope Sasha doesn't mine that I'm using her as my reference??
)

Thanks!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Ok, so I would really like to have a signature of my PHX.. but I don't have any pictures on the computer of him. So.. to the next best thing. I was thinking about having a signature of a funny/comic lynx point siamese cat and I was also considering maybe a tie dye signature that says PHX or MY BABY PHX or something along that line.

Is there anybody that would like to make me a signature? You can play around with the idea as much as you would like! Just let me know! I would grrrrrrrrreatly appreciate it!

By the way.. my PHX looks almost identical to bnwalker2 cat named Sasha
(I hope Sasha doesn't mine that I'm using her as my reference??
)

Thanks!
Suggestion: Paste this link to your poll.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&highlight=phx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH That is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you sooo much! Keep them coming guys. I can never have too many!

I already have the signature that you see right now and I also have this one:
These two were made by minxie
Thanks !

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wondering where your pictures are. I would like to make a siggy, but I don't see any links to any pictures of PHX.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any pictures of PHX on the computer. But he is a lynx point siamese cat. If you could maybe find a comic/cartoon cat and play with that idea? I'm hoping to get some pics soon.... But for now... just play with it and I'm sure I'll love it.... Did you see the other ones I got?? I have 3 now!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think untill you get a picture of your baby the ones you have at the moment are fantastic.