Have you ever had to......

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.......go to the bathroom really badly, but not have the energy to get up and go? I really have to go, but I just can't seem to muster up the energy to get off my work chair and wander down the hall to the bathroom. Oh, my kingdom for adult diapers!
Joking!

I know, this is just way too much infor to share with you!
Now you really know how close I feel to all of you. Maybe I shouldn't have had that jumbo cup of tea this morning!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. We have to go outside to another part of the building to go and in the winter I hate going!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Urghhhh! Our bathroom has a coded locked door. I finally get up to go and they have changed the lock code and didn't send me the e-mail. So there I am bouncing up and down trying to figure out how many combos it could possibly be when a co-worker came to recue me! Thank goodness or there would have been a puddle! I can't believe no one sent me the e-mail!!!!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

well any real gamer keeps a big mason jar right next .. err, never mind.
A mason jar, eh? We've always relied upon bedpans.

Seriously, though, I frequently feel too lazy to get up and go, but I have a fairly impressive bladder. You know how people always joke that women have to go to the bathroom all the time, and men rarely go? J and I prove this wrong: he goes all the time, and meanwhile I hold it for hours on end. (I don't like using public restrooms.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

A mason jar, eh? We've always relied upon bedpans.

Seriously, though, I frequently feel too lazy to get up and go, but I have a fairly impressive bladder. You know how people always joke that women have to go to the bathroom all the time, and men rarely go? J and I prove this wrong: he goes all the time, and meanwhile I hold it for hours on end. (I don't like using public restrooms.)
I used to have one of those impressive bladders, then I had 2 kids within 14 months of each other. That is not a good thing for bladder control!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't hold it If I can avoid it at all costs! I have had kidney stone issues in the past so I make sure to flush those kidneys with every chance! I prefer never having to experience that again! I wake up and go to the bathroom multiple times a night, instead of trying to hold it till the alarm goes off (like I use too)!

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
J and I prove this wrong: he goes all the time, and meanwhile I hold it for hours on end. (I don't like using public restrooms.)
OMG, we're the exact same way. Especially on road trips, it seems like Rusty is pulling over every ten minutes and I'm like "but you just went!" ... I, on the other hand, hate public bathrooms, and once held it for nine hours when we drove to Tennessee.

extinctosaurus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I used to do that a lot too when I was working in my room! The saddest part is that the bathroom was not even like 10 feet away from where I was sitting :x But then I got a bunch of those UTIs, and finally ended up in the hospital with a kidney infection
Now I always have to use the restroom right away even the public ones *Barf*

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That always happens to me when I'm cuddling w/ Harley or Bayley- just when I get comfy too!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of last week, I felt awful with this cold I've caught. And again Tuesday after I got a shot in my left hip. Sooo painful, I didn't want to move. When I did make it to the bathroom (with DH half holding me up on the way) I had to leave the door cracked open in case I couldn't get back up and had to yell for him.
.....of course Tomas marched right in to offer his support.