Kojak loves Plain Brown Tabby!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just got our first Plain Brown Tabby order in the mail today and i have to say i couldn't be happier!!!!!! EVERYTHING I ordered has been recieved well here and the free samples included were VERY loved too
So far the favorite for Kojak seems to be the kitty lure i ordered for his sisters
He WILL NOT share it at all and thinks the pink color is just divine lol! He is also VERY possessive of the catnip banana too
Here are some pictures of the little fella with his new toys. I am soo happy he's feeling up to playing right now- he's been sick today (he's having another feline herpes outbreak
) and hasn't felt like doing anything...but as soon as i showed him his new toys- it perked him right up and now he's feeling soo much better!!!

Wow mom! Is all this for me??? Thankyou!!

Oh! is that my catnip banana you've been telling me about?

crinkle ball minis! oh goody!!!

mmm i smell kitty treats!! Thanks for the sample Ms. Pat!!!

No Fosters- mommy ordered this for me!

ohhh a kitty lure!! i think this is my favorite!!!

Oh a kirby stick! How marvelous! it smells just like catnip!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh he looks like one happy boy there! Looks like I neglected my girls by not ordering one of thoes lure things! They have something kind of similar, but much smaller! That looks so big they'd just go nuts for it! Good thing Moochie is napping here on the desk or she'd be off to shred the TP on me right now!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sighhhhhhh off to Plain Brown Tabby for me... they girls do NOT need any more toys, but I think they need a banana... or two... and maybe some kirby sticks....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pink is my Favorite color.....(he likes Aerosmith cuz he's a cool cat
)

Take that kitty lure!

na na na na na...it's all mine and you can't have it!

mine mine mine!

kitty treats! yummmy!!!!

kitty toys!!! kitty toys!!! MOM! i like kitty toys!!!

hehe the little stinker won't share with me!

he loves the crinkle ball minis!!

my poor sick baby- this is how miserable he was before his toys got here
(he's going to the vet tomorrow- you really can't tell from the pictures how bad it really is.)

the bad thing is -it's his GOOD eye that's soo badly messed up now.it just happened when he woke up from his nap earlier.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh he looks like one happy boy there! Looks like I neglected my girls by not ordering one of thoes lure things! They have something kind of similar, but much smaller! That looks so big they'd just go nuts for it! Good thing Moochie is napping here on the desk or she'd be off to shred the TP on me right now!
OMG You have to order one!! He's running around the house with it like a mad man
it looks soo funny to watch him run around with what looks like a pink boa
Fosters and Whiskey are just dying to steal it
Kojak keeps poping them upside the snout when they get too close to his new prized posessions

Originally Posted by gemlady

And another satisfied banana customer!
Leave it to you

Originally Posted by sarahp

Sighhhhhhh off to Plain Brown Tabby for me... they girls do NOT need any more toys, but I think they need a banana... or two... and maybe some kirby sticks....
and a kitty lure

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soooo glad he is enjoying the toys!!
I will surely be ordering soon! I want Lexi to have her own toy and see what I can find for the others. The pictures are great!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I'm soooo glad he is enjoying the toys!!
I will surely be ordering soon! I want Lexi to have her own toy and see what I can find for the others. The pictures are great!!!
hehe thanks! i'm glad he's enjoying them too! my poor little fella is just feeling aweful so it was good to see him perk up for a bit. i think he wore himself out though- he's sound asleep on the recliner snuggled up with that banana
I bet your little Lexi will LOVE PBT toys too!!
Definitely get the banana!!
Kojak loves it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWW
He went to night night with his kitty lure!!!!
TOO cute!!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

hehe thanks! i'm glad he's enjoying them too! my poor little fella is just feeling aweful so it was good to see him perk up for a bit. i think he wore himself out though- he's sound asleep on the recliner snuggled up with that banana
I bet your little Lexi will LOVE PBT toys too!!
Definitely get the banana!!
Kojak loves it!
ROFL!!!!
That is just TOOO cute for words!!! He just got it and is already possessive of it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ROFL!!!!
That is just TOOO cute for words!!! He just got it and is already possessive of it!
It's hilarious! I have heard stories of others kitties being posessive of the banana- but i had no idea how powerful it can be!!!
He WILL NOT share it with anyone

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

It's hilarious! I have heard stories of others kitties being posessive of the banana- but i had no idea how powerful it can be!!!
He WILL NOT share it with anyone
I hope it will have the same effect on her and the others. I will have to find something for each one because they ALL love catnip!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope it will have the same effect on her and the others. I will have to find something for each one because they ALL love catnip!
oh definitely get the Yeowww Catnip Mini (it's the 100% organic catnip - just got a little sample to see how my fubabies would like it) i put a little on his scratching post colin made him and he went nutzo!!!!!
The Kirby Sticks and banana have catnip in them. The kitty lure didn't but that's his favorite- i imagine you could rub a little on there though

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What are the kirby sticks? Whoever came up with plain brown tabby definately knew the way to a cat's heart.
It's Pat & Alix's website!!
She's soo sweet! I'm totally in love with that site too!!!!!
This was my first order and i will definitely have to place some more
Kirby sicks are little cloth rolled sticks filled with catnip. I ordered them because they're shapped like pens and pencils and Velvet LOVES stealing all of my writing utinsels!!! So i think she'll have a hay day with them!

this is what they look like (they're actually really plump- all three of ours are stuffed full of cat nip! and the little cloth patterns are adorable!!! definitely worth the money!
)http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merc...Category_Code=

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Those are neat! I've never seen anything like it. I'm going to have a hard time deciding on what to get. lol
we wound up with

kirby sticks, the yeowww catnip banana, a mini bag of yeowww! catnip mini, the kitty lure, two crinkle ball minis, kookie kitty kurli-q's (since it was our first order we recieved them free- it was a really nice suprise! we also got a free sample of whole life pet treats turkey- they LOVE them!!! I'll have to order some in my next order). They all seem to be a huge hit around here
I'm definitely getting some more kitty lures in my next order, but i'm not sure what else yet!! I'll have to shop around and see

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Decisions, decisions, decisions....lol I'll let you know what I end up getting.
hehe definitely! you might give me some ideas for my next order!!!
PBT seems to be quite addictive!!!!!