Our Plain Brown Tabby order is here!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's here!!! And Kojak is going INSANE!!!!!! I think it's safe to say we will be making many many more orders to Pat's wonderful website!!!!
Little Kojak was feeling aweful today (he's had another outbreak of feline herpes
) and hasn't felt like doing much....but as soon as i opened up the box, he's gone insane!!!!! He has all of the toys out trying to play with them all
The pink kitty lure i ordred for his sisters...well lol let's just say that's his favorite and i don't think he's going to want to share
And the banana- OMG! He is soooo posessive of it!! He was laying on it a minute ago and wouldn't let the dogs or me even touch it- when i tried to move it to play with him, he poped my hand and meeped at me
He also LOVES the sample of Whole Life Turkey treats (so we will definitely have to order some!!!) He hasn't paid much attention to the kirby sticks or crinkle balls yet but i'm sure he will soon!!! The kookie kurli-q's are also a huge hit- we got those as a feww first time order (how sweet!!
) and he loves them. His favorite is without a doubt the kitty lure though so i will definitely have to order more!!! He's been bathing and playing with it since it got here!!!
He is also enjoying the packing peanuts that came in the box
This is hilarious!!! I'm taking pictures so i will post them soon for ya'll to laugh at!! It's great to see my little sick fella feel well enough to play!!!
That makes my day!!! We are definitely hooked on PBT now!!! I can't say enoguh about it!

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Ok that about convinced me! My girls must have a bannanna! Or 2....
Definately get 2...I made the mistake of only buying one and they fight over it all of the time

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have convinced me now!! I will definately be ordering from Plain Brown Tabby especially with all the good recommendations! I feel so bad for Lexi. She doesn't seem to be interested in the laser pointer at all.
So I want to get her a banana.
I'm sooooo sorry about little Kojak!! I hope he feels better soon, but am so happy to hear him respond to the toys! What was that pink toy you were talking about?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna have to check out the website! Not like my boys don't already have 1000 toys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely order a kitty lure (the little feather toy i was talking about) Kojak hasn't put his down since he got it!!!
He LOVES the banana too- he won't share at all
I think it's soo nice to be able to support a fellow TCS member's business too!!! I know i've had a lot of my friends get me business through word of mouth (i'm a lisenced florist/wedding planner- right now i'm working as a vet tech at our shelter and doing my floral business out of my home on the side till i can buy a shop) So anytime i have a great experience with someones business i ALWAYS recommend it to others!!! We are sooooo happy with our order!!!!!
I will definitely be ordering more things from PBT!!!
I'm resizing all of the pictures right now so i will post them soon in the picture thread!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't order one of thoes (this time!) because I think my girls have something similar....not sure. I had to pick and choose as it was! It's gonna be Christmas for the kitties!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Definitely order a kitty lure (the little feather toy i was talking about) Kojak hasn't put his down since he got it!!!
He LOVES the banana too- he won't share at all
I think it's soo nice to be able to support a fellow TCS member's business too!!! I know i've had a lot of my friends get me business through word of mough (i'm a lisenced florist/wedding planner- right now i'm working as a vet tech at our shelter and doing my floral business out of my home on the side till i can buy a shop) So anytime i have a great experience with someones business i ALWAYS recommend it to others!!! We are sooooo happy with our order!!!!!
I will definitely be ordering more things from PBT!!!
I'm resizing all of the pictures right now so i will post them soon in the picture thread!
I want to see the pics!
They should be pretty funny! I hope she will like the banana.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictures are up in the pictures thread! Check them out!!
He's in total kitty heaven