Game! 20 free points! Yay!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay guys! I have a game, but it will be a little different than most. I will give 20 free points to anyone who plays (up to 20 people) and sends it back and meets the following conditions: You have to answer all the questions (might take 10 minutes, tops) and you have to promise not to discuss it until everyone is done and I say its okay. I also might ask some follow-up questions about it in the next couple weeks.

Questions you might have: I am doing it this way for a good reason, and no, there are not any personal questions or anything, just a couple word games. All I need is some general info like age and state/province/district etc of residence. If you talk about it before it's done it won't be fair to the other players!

No, there isn't a winner, all you have to do for the 75 points is play! See update for the tweaked contest.

If you have any questions or want to play you can post here or pm me! Results will be in a few weeks!

Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool! You'll get two pm's, one with the first word game, another with the second. Just send your answers back when you're done and you'll get the points. Remember, there are no right answers, that's why it's a game. I'm asking for your opinions! Also, if you don't know, make something up! Way more fun than googling.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we have an interesting development. A very generous donor has added some more to our game and now it will be 75 points to all participants (up to 20) and 200 more points to the winner.

How the winner is determined is TBA. But remember there are no right answers in this game.

Also please please make sure your pm box isn't full!

Thanks and enjoy!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I meant AGE!
On some of your pm's I asked for your name, I meant to ask for your age.

Blargh! Sorry. That you can post here or send me another pm, either way.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update I am updating this post, for the duration of the thread.

Everyone through post #19 should have gotten their quiz, both parts A and B.

StarryEyedTiger, Chromodactyl, Wesley's Mom, Dixie_Darlin, Alice_Curiouser, pipersjo, Minxie, lakeriedog, babyharley, Bonnie1965, proudkittiemom, and crazyforinfo have responded and should have gotten their prize.

Remember, only the first 20 people to send me back BOTH parts A and B (I've gotten some half responses
) get the points and are eligible to win the extra 200! So 8 more people can get 75 points!