Photography

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone here into photography? I LOVE pictures and was wondering if anyone had any they would like to share! Here are a few I took on my vacation. What do you think? I have pleny more if anyone wants to see any more!!

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes but nothing to share.I just wanted to say yr pictures are spectacular-you should be proud!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the seagull one! I'm glad they made digital cameras - you can just delete the bad pictures and not waste prints

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I want to get into it more. DH is buying me a new camera for my B-Day next week, so I'll be a picture taking fool!!! LOL!

Nothing even remotely professional yet (heck, I can barely call myself an amateur!) but here are some cool pics from my vacation last year to the Dominican Republic. I think I could have used a garbage, disposable camera and the pics would have come out well, thats how beautifully amazing the subject matter was! These were taken using a three year old Canon Powershot A-Series 3MP camera. REAL low end! Can't wait to upgrade!!!

This one reminds me of your first pic a little:

And this is one of my fav beach shots:

What kind of camera do you use?

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm heavily into photography. I love taking cat photos but also take some non-cat photos.

Great capture with the seagull, and that beach looks just gorgeous. So many palm trees! You don't really have many of those in Scotland.

Anyway this one here is I think my most favourite shot. I put it into a competition and came in 3rd out of around 340
I'm planning to have it printed large to put on my wall.

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I WANT TO SEE MORE! I want to get more into phtography. I bought my husband a Nikon 6 years ago. but he never uses it. I think i'm gonna take it over. i have a lot of reading to do.

Jenn

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

All these pictures are great! Think we need more though

I love photography but I just play at it. Most of my pic`s are on the office computer but I will post a few over the weekend.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I take pictures of EVERYTHING!!
I love taking pics, I even do some Senior Pictures for kids I know!

Some of these aren't as pretty as all of yalls, but I love them anyway!!

This one was from MudStock 2006 (yep, we're hillbillies!
)

And one of my latest senior pics I did of my cousin.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, those are great pictures -- all of you!

I am nowhere near that good at photography, but my younger sister is simply amazing. I'd love to post some of her pictures on here; if I can get her permission, maybe I will. She has a really good eye for details, and her pictures just have that certain something that mine never capture.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really enjoy photography, but never seem to find the time to develop my skill! Here are some examples of photos I have taken in the past. Just wish I could create more hours in the day and then I would get somewhere!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Russian Blue - I love those ones with the combination of colour and black and white. The one of the beautiful Nakita with her emerald eyes is gorgeous. Is it black and white with colour eyes, or is it full colour? It's hard to tell with a grey cat

And the house pic is spectacular - the colours of the house are so beautiful!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And these are some of my favourite photos:

Big Sur on the Cali coast - you can just see people at the very top of the cliff to get an idea of how big the cliff face is

Also on the Cali coast:

Dawn on Heron Island in Australia

Still on Heron Island - just love the water colour

Canberra, Australia - I love the colours in this pic

Not sure how well this will work, but a panoramic pic of Lake George, near Canberra, Australia

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watchcaddy I love yours, very clear and clean with great bold colours.

A few more of mine:

Scenes from Barcelona

..and one from my local Zoo