Stumpy I know you like to dance....

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But meowmy and daddy REALLY don't appreciate it when you step on the clock radio at midnight and turn it on and have the music blasting.

It really scares the stuffing out of them, especially when they think it's the alarm going off and they have to get out of bed...

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby just wanted to party! Probably took you awhile to fall back asleep after the adrenilin (sp?) rush.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope, once I realised it was midnight, I rolled over and went straight back to sleep!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Aww I like stumpy! That was one of my nicknames in highschool! LOL what a stinker!
You had a Stumpy tail as well?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kojak enjoys doing that too
Colin put double sided tape on the alarm clock (the buttons are on the top) and that seems to be helping

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, she walks over it to get to the tissues on my bedside table. She LOVES chewing on used tissues
And at the moment my allergies are bad, and I've been really congested, so I wake up and blow my nose throughout the night regularly. So Stumpy's always trying to see if I've left a tissue out for her to chew...

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol she was just lonely maybe you need to leave some music on for her

oh just wonder, did you have bad allergies back home? I am just asking cause when i was in thailand and indo, i had 0 allergies issues.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Allergies are SO MUCH WORSE here in the US!!!! I even get itchy horrible hives on my arms from the allergies as well!! This is my second Spring here, and it started a month or so ago, and ther allergies probably won't settle until toward the end of the year.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I don't use an alarm clock anymore(I wake myself up when it's time), but that doesn't stop lexi from jumping over my head at all times of the night!! Why can't she do that at the foot end of the bed???

black&tan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL, Would it be better if the "turn alarm off" button was stepped on? One of my lil girls did that to her new meowmy and pawpaw.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

You had a Stumpy tail as well?
LOL No Im really short so my cousin (she was a senior when I was a freshman) started calling me stumpy (she siad my legs were so short they looked like stumps) and the word spread and it stuck!