KatKwiz #27 - Special P day!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Today's question is worth 320 points. However, if you are the winner and you can tell the significance of 320 points, you get an extra 100 points. And if you are the winner and your username has a P in it, you get an extra 100 points. And if you are the winner and your username begins with P, you get another 100 points. As you may have guessed, Persi came up with today's question. Do not worry, we will have other special letter days!

How many Top Cats are there whose username begins with the letter P

There are 620 points available today but only if you supply the clicks you used to find the answers.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Click on members list
Click on the letter P
Click sort by posts
Then count the top cat user titles!

3 members have the top cat title (although you could be wanting 15 because some people have their usertitle changed)

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Click on Member list
click on "P"
click on "posts"
scroll and count 3 listed as "Top Cats with 11 other Top cats with their own titles.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 - Click on Members List
2 - Click on P
3 - Click on 'Posts' to sort by posts
4 - Top Cats must have posted at least 1,200 times. There are 15 members who have done this and either have 'Top Cat' as their user title or their own custom user title (Top Cats are the only members who have the ability to have a custom user title)

So the answer is 15

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Click on members list
Click on the letter P
Click sort by posts
Then count the top cat user titles!

3 members have the top cat title (although you could be wanting 15 because some people have their usertitle changed)
Not only do you have a P in your username, it starts with a P. And not only that, you are the #1 P poster (but you get no points for that). But you do get 320 + 200 points = 520 points.
In other words, you are the KatKwiz Whiz of the day!

But folks, she missed out on the 100 points for answering what is the significance of the 320 points. So I will give the first person that answers, the other 100 points. IT IS ONLY ONE CLICK AWAY!

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Im not sure about this answer because I cannot do it yet but Im guessing 320 points is the amount of points needed to change your title from TOP cat to a personalized one??~

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mom_2_3

~Im not sure about this answer because I cannot do it yet but Im guessing 320 points is the amount of points needed to change your title from TOP cat to a personalized one??~
1200 posts. Not points.

And speaking of points, I still have this last 100 points to get rid of...the answer is ONE click away!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can afford
to pay out an average of 320 points a day and maintain that bank balance so that KatKwiz can go on for an
indefinite amount of time.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I can afford
to pay out an average of 320 points a day and maintain that bank balance so that KatKwiz can go on for an
indefinite amount of time.
That is correct. You get the 100 points!

However, KatKwiz has received more donation points and now the average is up to 350 points!

But no more Mr. Nice Guy! You must show the clicks to get the answer. In this case all you had to do was click on the KatKwiz click below my siggy. And read.
And now I need to go change the figures...