sensitive stomach food?

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Any recommendations? they have all been on the chicken soup for the soul but I think it's messing up they're bellies. of course with the whole recall thing I'm still a little nervous about putting them on any of those brands.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MOST recall were not dry food
the only drys are listed here
http://www.itchmo.com/recalls.html

All the wet that was recalled was cuts and gravy and contained wheat gluten ...

AVOID the above

California Natural the chicken and rice is basic.... AND not in the recall at all thou canned is made at menu for now

mia mouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My sisters cat developed a food sensitivity and the Vet told her it was an allergy to the protein in the food. Of the foods you have tried what is the main protein ingredient?

One food that has worked for me is dry Nutro Natural Choice Complete Care Adult...the all green bag.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

MOST recall were not dry food
the only drys are listed here
http://www.itchmo.com/recalls.html

All the wet that was recalled was cuts and gravy and contained wheat gluten ...

AVOID the above

California Natural the chicken and rice is basic.... AND not in the recall at all thou canned is made at menu for now
I just remember all the contraversity on here with even dry food to the wet food. i really want to put them back on the nutro but I remember a thread not saying good things (that's about all I remember thou). As for California Natural ,I can't seem to find this food anywhere near me
I think I had a sample not to long ago from a friend, only one of them didn't like it.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ladycat

I just remember all the contraversity on here with even dry food to the wet food. i really want to put them back on the nutro but I remember a thread not saying good things (that's about all I remember thou). As for California Natural ,I can't seem to find this food anywhere near me
I think I had a sample not to long ago from a friend, only one of them didn't like it.
Yes some of us were a bit scared since Nutro was the only real premium in the menu food s recall

My Zoey is and has eaten Natural choice by nutro thru it all as have many on here
... If you check the rice thread youll see Nutros rice and corn are USA

If cal natural isnt avail try the nutro again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
cool beans! that is good to know! they all did much better on Nutro then the chicken soup! thanks sharky!
and Mia mouse that's the one they will more then likely go on!